As of August 4, 2022, Klaus-Michael Kuehne was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 39.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht (No. 2, $36.0 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $32.0 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $23.3 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $20.1 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.4 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.3 billion. Thomas Struengmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.5 billion. Andreas Struengmann ($13.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $39.9 billion
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $36.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $32.0 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.3 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $20.1 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $18.4 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $14.2 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $14.2 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.1 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.9 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $9.0 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $8.4 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.3 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.3 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $7.9 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $7.2 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $7.0 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.1 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.1 billion
Have you read?
Most Expensive Men’s Watches In The World.
Most Expensive Women’s Handbags.
Everything You Need to Know About Candidate Sourcing in 2022.
Wealthiest Women Entrepreneurs Of 2022.
The Most Expensive Range of Louis Vuitton Shoes.
Best Super-Luxury Cars For CEOs And Executives, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com