As of August 4, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $16.5 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $14.1 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $14.0 billion).
Anthony Pratt is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.9 billion. Harry Triguboff ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.7 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Melanie Perkins is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Cliff Obrecht($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia:
- Gina Rinehart: $29.1 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $17.0 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $13.5 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $13.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.9 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.7 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- John Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.8 billion
- Richard White: $4.8 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.4 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.9 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.9 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.5 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
5 Most Important Elements of Writing a Good Book for CEOs by Susan E. Atkins.
Top 5 Trends Impacting Digital Business Innovation by Marty Sprinzen.
How Business Leaders Can Effectively Guide Employees Through Uncertainty by Ray Hein.
How to design your future office for hybrid teams by Scott Stein.
ESG: A Window To The Future by Dr. Joe Zammit-Lucia.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org