As of August 4, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $278.4 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $170.3 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $165.1 billion); and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $131.5 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $107.6 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.0 billion, followed by Warren Buffett with $102.5 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $101.5 billion. Sergey Brin ($97.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Mukesh Ambani (No. 10, $94.5 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 wealthiest persons:
- Elon Musk: $278.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $170.3 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $165.1 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $131.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.0 billion
- Warren Buffett: $102.5 billion
- Larry Page: $101.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $97.6 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $94.5 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $92.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $80.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $60.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $60.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.6 billion
- Michael dell: $53.2 billion
- David Thomson & family: $51.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
Have you read?
5 Most Important Elements of Writing a Good Book for CEOs by Susan E. Atkins.
Top 5 Trends Impacting Digital Business Innovation by Marty Sprinzen.
How Business Leaders Can Effectively Guide Employees Through Uncertainty by Ray Hein.
How to design your future office for hybrid teams by Scott Stein.
ESG: A Window To The Future by Dr. Joe Zammit-Lucia.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com