As of July 18, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $230.4 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $149.1 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $139.2 billion); and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $114.1 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $103 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $97.3 billion, followed by Warren Buffett with $96.9 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $96.7 billion. Sergey Brin ($93 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Mukesh Ambani (No. 10, $87 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons:
- Elon Musk: $230.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault: $149.1 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $139.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $114.1 billion
- Bill Gates: $103.0 billion
- Larry Ellison: $97.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $96.9 billion
- Larry Page: $96.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $93.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $85.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $82 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family:$81.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $71.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $68.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.3 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $60.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $59.3 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $ 59.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $51.8 billion
- David Thomson & family: $50.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com