Autumn is a good time for excursions. The summer heat has subsided and the weather conditions are suitable for nature walks and activities. We recommend you some destinations that you could visit.
- Alabama, Tuscaloosa: Alabama, Tuscaloosa: It’s a beautiful town, full of water oaks in downtown streets since 1840s. The region has a humid subtropical climate and usually during autumn rains a lot. Autumn, which spans from mid-September to early December, tends to be similar to spring in terms of temperature and precipitation. The Tuscaloosa Public Library is a worth mentioning spot in the town. Also, in Tuscaloosa is located the University of Alabama and many museums including the Children’s Hands-On Museum of Tuscaloosa and the Murphy African-American Museum. The town holds many annual festivals such as the Weindorf, the Sakura and the Kentuck. Of course, the Alabama Football team is the focus of the fun on game days.
- Alaska, Denali National Park: Denali is a place for conserving wildlife and supporting intact ecosystems. Also, it is a place of scientific research and discovery. It offers a great opportunity to learn about the natural world. Scientists say that at Denali National Park the opportunities are endless for research. The landscape has been pre much unchanged by humans. The visitors will gaze at the beautiful hues of the place and the wildlife species.
- Arizona, Phoenix: The city is divided into urban villages with historically significant neighborhoods and communities. The climate in the region is alike the one in the desert. The summers are extremely hot and the winters short and mild. There are a lot of museums including the Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Capitol Museum, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Arizona Military Museum, Hall of Flame Firefighting Museum, the Pueblo Grande Museum Archaeological Park, Children’s Museum of Phoenix, Arizona Science Center, and the Heard Museum. Also, Phoenix is the home of a unique architectural tradition and community. The city is an attractive destination for tourists mainly of its natural environment which offers outdoor attractions and recreational activities.
- Arkansas, Buffalo National River: The Buffalo River is 153 miles long. The visitors have the opportunity to watch running rapids to quiet pools while surrounded by massive bluffs as they cruise through the Ozark Mountains down to the White River. There are offered a lot of activities like paddle the river, stay at a campsite or get just ger informed about the history and the culture of the place.
- California, San Francisco: At the historic center of San Francisco is centered the Financial District with Union Square as well as the principal shopping and hotel district, and the Tenderloin nearby. San Francisco has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate, so is the best choice for a visit in autumn. It is worth mentioning that San Francisco is home for elks. Some of the most popular tourist attractions in San Francisco include the Golden Gate Bridge and Alamo Square Park, which is home to the famous “Painted Ladies”.
- Colorado, Denver: Denver is a good fit for autumn adventures. The visitors can take a ride on the Rocky Mountaineer, which has recently debuted the first-ever luxury train journey between Denver, Colorado, and Moab, Utah. Denver has 200 parks all over the city and a wide range of museums.
- Connecticut, Mystic: Mystic was a significant seaport for Connecticut with more than 600 ships built over 135 years starting in 1784. The village is a very attractive tourist destination. It is home to the Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration, known for its research department concerning marine life rehabilitation and beluga whales. Also, the business district contains many restaurants while local sailing cruises are available for visitors.
- Delaware, Rehoboth Beach: It is a popular destination for vacation. The US President Joe Biden owns a home at Rehoboth Beach. The climate here is humid subtropical. In addition to beaches the region also has several parks. For example, visitors can go for a walk at Grove Park, Stockley Street Park or Teardrop Park.
- Florida, Orlando: Orlando is one of the most visited cities in the world since it is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Legoland and Fun Spot America Theme Parks. Also, the city is famous for its golf courses. Lots of golf courses can be found in the city, with the most famous being Bay Hill Club and Lodge, home to the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Visitors will find at the city the Florida Mall, the Mall at Millenia and the Orlando Fashion Square.
- Hawaii, The Big Island: The Big Island is the largest of all Hawaiian islands. It is definitely a tourist attraction which also happens to be one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Here, the autumn feels like you are in heaven. The Big Island is known for its beautiful nature. Also, visitors can try many activities.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com