Five French entrepreneurs have been ranked among the top 10 wealthiest billionaires in Europe in 2021, according to CEOWORLD magazine’s annual list of the world’s richest. Let us take a look at the top 10 richest billionaires in Europe in 2021.
Bernard Arnault, who founded luxury group LVMH that owns Louis Vuitton, Dior and Hublot, is the richest man in Europe with a net worth of US$174 billion (and growing). In second place is Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, the world’s richest woman, followed by Amancio Ortega, the founder of Spanish fast-fashion brand Zara.
Top 10 richest billionaires in Europe in 2021
- Bernard Arnault: $174 billion (France)
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $90.3 billion (France)
- Amancio Ortega: $73.6 billion (Spain)
- Francois Pinault: $56.7 billion (France)
- Alain Wertheimer: $47.4 billion (France)
- Gerard Wertheimer: $47.4 billion (France)
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $37.5 billion (Germany)
- Giovanni Ferrero: $35.3 billion (Italy)
- Vladimir Potanin: $32.9 billion (Russia)
- Leonid Mikhelson: $29.4 billion (Russia)