Choosing the right career has a strong foothold over an individual’s future. Thus, a well-defined career is challenging as well as a crucial decision for every candidate. What many of us do not know is that Law as a field of study has loads of opportunities for the students.
International law degrees not only teach legal relations and interactions held between two nations but also bring diverse career prospects for the aspirants. Since studying law can open a multitude of career paths for a person, it is important to learn the trade from a highly reputed institute. In this blog below we will decode, 5 high acclaimed institutes for studying law in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland: The University of Auckland is one of the finest institutes situated in New Zealand. It was founded way back in 1883 and is one of the largest universities in the world. With a total student score of 40,000, there are nearly 10,000 who graduate from the institute every year. One of the prime aspects that demarcate the Faculty of Law in the University is the excellence in service, research, teaching, and engagement. The university also aims to impart skills to meet the demand of the students both inside and outside of the legal profession. All these and many more make it a top-notch choice for students all throughout the globe.
- University of Canterbury: The University of Canterbury is one of the truly holistic places of learning. Consistently ranking among the top 150 law schools in and around the country, the institute is also home to one of the best faculties of law. One of the prime aspects of the school of education is that it combines academic rigor with excellent teaching and legal skills. With a fabulous campus area in the growing city of Christchurch, the university has award-winning research scholars who collaborate and supervise the students.
- University of Waikato: For every student who wants to create a niche for themselves in the field of law, the University of Waikato is an apt choice. The institute is committed to delivering world-class education and research opportunity for embarking ahead in the field of criminal law and justice. With excellent faculties and extensive research opportunities for the students, the Waikato Law Program is driven by academic leaders. One of the sought-after institutes in New-Zealand to advance your knowledge, learning law in this prestigious college will surely open a horde of opportunities.
- Victoria University of Wellington: The Victoria University of Wellington is also one of the oldest and most prestigious institutes in the country. With a glorious history spanning over 115 years, the school of education was founded way back in 1897. There are over three campuses in the thriving city as well as faculties and services which cater well to the education policies existant today. The range of programs, short-courses, and non-degree programs offered by the School of Law is best for career advancement or even starting a new profession.
- University of Otago: It is yet another acclaimed school of education situated in New Zealand. The University of Otago is considered among the top 1% of universities around the world. With unprecedented opportunities, world-class educational qualifications, and research facilities, every student is bound to experience an exceptional quality of education here. There are over 20,000 students who enroll in the institute every year to take up law as their future career prospects. Founded in 1869, the college has ever since maintained its firm reputation by providing top-class employment opportunities, thus making it a prime choice for students all across the globe.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org