The hotel industry is tasting success at a phenomenal pace. Why? The answer is quite simple. It is due to the booming travel and tourism sector. As the scope of employment within the hotel industry continues to skyrocket further, don’t you think it is the correct time to embark on a career in hotel management. Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2021.
Many people have a notion that hotel management is limited to introducing culinary delights in the menu or welcoming visitors with warmth. But, that is not the case. As a hotel chief, you would be in charge of roles and responsibilities which extend beyond the food department. Although there are many colleges across the globe that help candidates carve a career in the hotel industry, the list below has named a few in Hong Kong. Let’s check them out.
- School Of Hotel and Tourism Management: The School of Hotel and Tourism Management is one of the top colleges for pursuing the course in Hong Kong. With outstanding facilities in learning, teaching, and research, all aspirants who join the institute have access to a range of opportunities that they can explore further. There is another factor also that has helped the college secure a global rank in the sector of hotel and tourism. The institute welcomes around 1,400 students from across 21 countries along with 71 teaching staff every year on its campus which is a remarkable feat to accomplish.
- The Hong Kong Polytech University: For everyone, who dreams of pursuing a career in the hotel industry, Hong Kong Polytech University is a great choice. We all know for a fact, that the hotel and tourism are slowly becoming a reckoning force in the service sector. It will not be a lie if we say that both departments are one of the key drivers of employment. Thus, if you wish to forge ahead in your career then, the Hong Kong Polytech University can help you carve your niche. With a horde of opportunities in hotel management and other branches related to it, the college is committed to nurturing global leaders who can think and act beyond the usual.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong: Founded way back in 1963, the Chinese University of Hong Kong has since then retained its position as one of the top colleges in the city. The university has combined the excellence of teaching with comprehensive research facilities which makes learning all the way more fun. With a global vision of bringing together China and the West, the college has both bilingualism and multiculturalism along with undergraduate and postgraduate programs. One of the best institutes in Hong Kong to embark on a career in hotel management, CUKH remains a top-pick for every aspiring candidate.
- Hotel and Tourism Institute Hong Kong: The hotel and hospitality industry remains a top career choice for everyone. Most importantly because it adds value to your career in many ways. The Hotel and Tourism Institute has various training programs as a part of its academics that can be further leveraged with classroom education. Along with all these, the institute also allows students to push boundaries and bring creativity to life through the curriculum. All this and many more make the institute one of the best in Hong Kong to propel your career forward in the sector of tourism and hotel.
- The University of Hong Kong: The University of Hong Kong is one of Asia’s top-ranked global universities. With an innovative, interdisciplinary, and international atmosphere, the university attracts and nurtures aspiring candidates who wish to embark on a career in Hotel Management. As the college is loaded with various opportunities related to teaching, learning, knowledge exchange, and research, it has been able to create a global presence that stands out in the intellectual and academic forefront.
- University of Sunderland, Hong Kong: It is amongst one of the oldest universities operating in the city. Founded way back in 1971, the institute has over 19,000 students worldwide. While the teaching framework has received a Silver Award, the university also has a 92% employment and further study scope for the students, making it one of the top choices. With various on-campus scopes, the college also offers a life-changing academic experience as a part of the curriculum.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com