Some places in the USA are full of sun, sand and magical beaches. These places consist the idyllic scenery for water sports and long walks at the seaside. Let’s see the top 10 beach towns in USA to visit this summer.
- Carmel by the Sea/ California: Here you can enjoy sunny afternoons at the beach. Carmel-by-the-Sea is located on the Pacific coast, about 531 km north of Los Angeles. The climate in summer is typical Mediterranean. September and October offer the best weather of the year with an average temperature of 22 degrees Celsius. It is a really quiet town with natural scenery and rich artistic history. It looks like a movie set.
- Santa Barbara/California: The summer is really warm, although some sudden showers can disrupt the hot days. The town has many miles of sun drenched and sandy coastline. Some of the most popular beaches is the Arroyo Burro Beach, the Butterfly Beach, the East Beach, the Leadbetter Beach, the Summerland Beach and the Refugio State Beach.
- Kailua/ Hawaii: The region has a tropical rainforest cimate. The average high temperature in July and August is almost 30 degrees Celsius. Kailua Beach is about 4 km long. The waves here best fit to those who enjoy surfing. Also, the Kailua Beach is unique for windsurfing and kitesurfing. For those who want to know more about the place, in the Hawaiian language Kailua means “two seas” or “two currents”.
- Sarasota/ Florida: Sun and sand are in abundance in Sarasota. The city lies on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida and it is known for its cultural surroundings, beaches and resorts. Some of the most popular beaches is the Venice Beach, the Turtle Beach – a very busy place with sea turtles, the Caspersen Beach, the Longboat Key and the Lido Beach.
- Myrtle Beach/ South Carolina: Here visitors can find 60 miles of beautiful coastline. Myrtle Beach is a famous tourist spot in South Carolina and the United States. There is a range between spending your time on sea sports or activities in the nature. Of course, surfing is one of the top reasons for people visiting Myrtle Beach. The average high temperature in July and August is almost 31 degrees Celsius.
- Laguna Beach/ California: The climate is mild during the year. The city is a seaside resort with scenic coves and beautiful natural surroundings. The average high temperature in July and August is almost 26 degrees Celsius. Of course, Laguna Beach is another region with rich surfing history mainly between the area of Brooks and St. Ann’s Streets. The city’s economy is depended on the tourism industry. An estimated number of six million people visits the city every year.
- Naples/ Florida: The city is located in southwest Florida and it has a tropical savanna climate. The average high temperature in July and August is almost 33 degrees Celsius. The Naples area beaches include the Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, the Clam Pass Beach Park, the Naples Pier, the Vanderbilt Beach, the North Gulfshore, the Boulevard Beach, the Seagate Beach and the Lowdermilk Beach Park. The city is known as the Golf Capital of the World” with more 80 championship golf courses.
- Lahaina/ Hawaii: This place is popular as a tropical getaway and that’s why the real estate properties here are sold in extremely high prices. During summer the population in the region can triple. The average high temperature in July and August is almost 31 degrees Celsius. The most crowded place is Front Street which dates back to the 1820s. It has many stores and restaurants and of course is packed with tourists.
- Destin/ Florida: The city is located on Florida’s Emerald Coast. Destin is known for its white beaches and emerald green waters. Although once mostly known as a small fishing village, now it has become a popular tourist destination. The temperature here in July and August reaches almost the 33 degrees Celsius. The most known beaches are: Henderson Beach State Park, Miramar Beach, Crystal Sands Beach, Destin Harbor, Crab Island, James Lee Park.
- Santa Monica/ California: Due to its warm climate it has become a famous resort city. Santa Monica is a coastal beach community in western Los Angeles County, California. You can visit Santa Monica State Beach- North Beach, Santa Monica State Beach- South Beach, Sorrento Beach and Will Rogers State Beach.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org