Offshore software development has never been more popular. What difference does it make if your teams are in your nation or thousands of kilometres abroad if they are locked down in home offices? Many software development businesses specifically hire offshore developers from Eastern European nations. Why is this the case? What is it about development teams that appeal to them? Listed below are five reasons to hire offshore software developers from Eastern Europe.
- Cost-effectiveness: Eastern European software developers earn far less than their Western European or American counterparts. Their services will be two or three times less expensive. As a result, you should be able to cut your project expenses in half or less. Such a significant cost reduction is especially beneficial for small IT firms that cannot afford to pay high salaries.
- A large talent pool: Eastern Europe offers a wealth of skill at your disposal. There were approximately 1 million developers in the region in 2017, and the number is growing every year. Based on this information, you may anticipate that you will be able to hire offshore developers that are a good fit for you. Furthermore, outsourcing firms generally choose the best developers after conducting interviews and completing numerous projects.
- IT Market Has Reached Its Peak: Eastern Europe has been on the IT outsourcing map for more than 20 years. The entire industry is now well-established and developed. Countries have established IT clusters and incubators to promote high-level computer engineering education, enhance the rise of tech companies, and strengthening Eastern Europe’s status as a global IT powerhouse.
- IT Support from the Government: The government in several Eastern European nations promotes the IT industry, which is growing in popularity. They encourage young people to apply for IT jobs by awarding extra points to those who choose IT. They also lower taxes for people who work in this field. To bring the IT community closer, the government also sponsors or supports large IT forums, hackathons, webinars, and seminars.
- A Continual Increase in the Number of Tech Graduates: Because of government incentives, excellent wages, and the fact that IT is a trend, an increasing number of Eastern Europeans are choosing IT as a profession. As a result, the market is continually expanding, and the skill pool is expanding. Outsource workers will only grow in popularity in the United States and Western Europe in the coming years.
- There are no significant cultural differences: One of the most common concerns about outsourcing is the need to learn how to deal with and appreciate people from different cultures. Miscommunication due to cultural misconceptions is an issue, and it is a genuine fear with solid grounds. It can halt or pause projects. This issue will be negated when you know how to hire an offshore development team.
- Quality results with high performance: It’s always satisfying to work on a project with a result-oriented team. Most Eastern European developers handle your project as though it were their own. As a result, they are frequently seen as permanent members of the team, even after the project has been completed. Multitasking and getting outstanding outcomes at a rapid pace are two of the top traits that set them apart from the competition. Instead of simply coding with no questions asked, they frequently offer professional advice on which option makes the most sense.
- Excellent English: Eastern European outsourcing firms demand a strong command of the English language. It’s a requirement of the interview. As a result, software developers who barely know the language will be unable to pass.
- There is no significant difference in time zones: The time difference isn’t significant. Eastern and Western Europe are separated by one hour, whereas Eastern Europe and the United States are separated by six hours. It’s nothing in comparison to Asia –almost 10 hours. You don’t have to be concerned about your staff sleeping while you’re at work.
Eastern Europe has a lot to offer, from a solid command of the English language and a comparable culture to a large talent pool and high-quality outcomes. As a result, it is unsurprising that it became the primary outsourcing destination for global needs. Within this region, Poland, Romania, and Ukraine are seen to be the finest nations to consider. Outsourcing to Eastern Europe alters your perspective on software development. All you have to do now is seize the opportunity to try something new.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com