Young boys and girls have become famous through YouTube by launching their own channels and releasing unique content. Below you will find the top 10 celebrities on YouTube for 2021.
- Smosh: Ian Hecox and Antony Padilla are the creators of the Smosh, an American sketch comedy YouTube channel. The channel is active since 2002 but actually it became popular some years later as they began to post videos in 2005. However, on June 14, 2017, Padilla announced he would be leaving Smosh to pursue independent video ventures. On February 22, 2019, Mythical Entertainment acquired Smosh. The Smosh channel has over 25 million subscribers.
- James Charles: He is an American beauty YouTuber and make-up artist. Charles has launched his YouTube channel in 2015 by posting make-up tutorials. He now has more than 25 million subscribers. Not to forget to mention that Charles was born in 1999. Although he is really young, in 2016, he became the first male ambassador for CoverGirl after a tweet featuring his makeup went viral online. His net worth is estimated at 12 million dollars.
- VanossGaming: Another young boy, Evan Fong (born in 1992) is a famous YouTuber. He is of Asian descent but he was raised in Canada. He is a video game commentator. He is known online as VanossGaming or simply Vanoss. Fong created his channel in 2011and by 2015 it had surpassed 10 million subscribers. His channel now has more than 25 million subscribers. Fong says that viewers like the authentic type of his content when asked about the success of this channel.
- Atta Halilintar: He was born in 1994 and he is an Indonesian YouTuber, social media influencer, actor and rapper. He is the first YouTuber in Southeast Asia to earn the Diamond Play Button. He is currently regarded as the most popular YouTuber in Indonesia. His family is Gen Halilintar, which is known for recording songs and publications. He has approximately more than 26 million subscribers and was ranked 22nd most popular YouTuber in the world for 2020.
- JackSepticEye: His real name is Seán William McLoughlin and was born on February 7, 1990. He is an Irish YouTuber, best known for his vlogs and comedic Let’s Play series. He launched his YouTube channel in 2012. He usually uploads once a day a Let’s Play or vlog style of video. As of May 2021, his channel has over 14.1 billion views and 27 million subscribers, and is the most-subscribed Irish channel.
- AuronPlay: AuronPlay or Raúl Álvarez Genes (born in 1988) is a Spanish YouTuber and Twitch streamer. His vlogs are often satirical about current affairs. He launched his YouTube in 2006 and as of April 2021 it has over 3.6 billion total video views. He is the third most-subscribed YouTuber in Spain, with over 27.7 million subscribers. He is also among the most popular streamers on Twitch, operating the sixth most-followed Twitch channel in the world.
- Vlad Bumaga: His YouTube videos include pranks, stunts, skits, and other comedy style content. Because of that content he is one of the most famous YouTubers in his home country of Belarus. The videos on his A4 channel, including the popular “Night in the Closed Ice Arena,” have been viewed more than 3.8 billion times. His channel has more than 27 million subscribers.
- Shfa: This channel is especially for children and involves the presentation of toys and activities. Shfa is a really young girl from United Arab Emirates, so her parents run the channel. The channel has 31 million subscribers and more than 16 billion views.
- Ryan’s World: It is a children’s YouTube channel featuring Ryan Kaji, his parents and his twin sisters. The channel has more than 29 subscribers and 46 billion total views as of March 2021. The channel usually posts a new video every day. One of the channel’s videos, titled as Huge Eggs Surprise Toys Challenge has over 2.0 billion views as of November 2020, making it one of the 60 most-viewed videos on YouTube.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach, best known as Markiplier, is an American YouTuber, gamer-commentator, actor, and comedian. He comes from Honolulu, Hawaii. He launched his channel in 2012. As of April 2021, his channel has over 15.6 billion total video views and over 29.1 million subscribers. Fischbach releases Let’s Play videos, commonly of survival horror video games.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com