From Élisabeth Badinter to Jeffrey Archer, These Are The 20 Richest Authors of All Time.
With a net worth of roughly US$1.3 Billion, Élisabeth Badinter is the richest author in the world, followed by J.K. Rowling (No. 2, US$1 billion), James Patterson (No. 3, US$560 million); and Stephen King (No. 4, US$400 million).
Élisabeth Badinter, a well-known philosopher and writer, is known for her books on feminism, including “The Conflict: How Modern Motherhood Undermines the Status of Women.” She is a billionaire thanks to an inheritance in advertising and public relations giant Publicis Groupe. She was born on March 5, 1944 in Hauts-de-Seine, France, one of three daughters of Marcel Bleustein Blanchet, the founder of Publicis Groupe.
The 20 Richest Authors of All Time
- Élisabeth Badinter (US$1.3 billion)
- J.K. Rowling (US$1 billion)
- James Patterson (US$560 million)
- Stephen King (US$400 million)
- Nora Roberts (US$390 million)
- Danielle Steel (US$310 million)
- Barbara Taylor Bradford (US$300 million)
- Nigel Blackwell (US$292.5 million)
- John Grisham (US$220 million)
- Jeffrey Archer (US$195 million)
- Dan Brown ($178 million)
- David Oyedepo ($150 million)
- Dean Koontz ($145 million)
- Stephanie Meyer ($125 million)
- Paul McKenna ( $100 million)
- Christopher Little ($86 million)
- Jack Higgins ($84 million)
- Deepak Chopra ($80 million)
- Janet Evanovich ($78 million)
- Suzanne Collin ($77 million)
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com