Undoubtedly, the greatest tennis player of all time, Roger Federer is also the world’s richest tennis player right now. Roger Federer’s net worth is approximately $900 million. With 103 career titles to his name, Roger Federer definitely needs no introduction. Money is big at the top of tennis. In this article, CEOWORLD magazine has reviewed and ranked the top-10 wealthiest tennis players in the world with the highest net worth.
With a net worth of roughly $220 million, Novak Djokovic is the 2nd richest tennis player in the world, followed by Serena Williams (No. 3, $200 million), Rafael Nadal (No. 4, $190 million); and Andre Agassi (No. 5, $175 million).
Andy Murray ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $165 million, followed by Pete Sampras with $150 million. Maria Sharapova is placed 8th with a net worth of $135 million. John McEnroe ($100 million) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest tennis players in the world list, followed by Venus Williams (No. 10, $95 million).
- Roger Federer – $900 million
- Novak Djokovic – $220 million
- Serena Williams – $200 million
- Rafael Nadal – $190 million
- Andre Agassi – $175 million
- Andy Murray – $165 million
- Pete Sampras – $150 million
- Maria Sharapova – $135 million
- John McEnroe – $100 million
- Venus Williams – $95 million
Who’s your favourite richest tennis player? Leave a comment below.