Meet The 10 Richest Women In The United States, 2021
With a net worth of roughly US$65.4 billion, Alice Walton is the richest woman in the United States, followed by MacKenzie Scott (No. 2, US$57 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, US$47.2 billion); and Miriam Adelson (No. 4, US$35.6 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth richest woman in the United States, with US$31.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of US$21.4 billion, followed by Laurene Powell Jobs with US$19.3 billion. Blair Parry-Okeden is placed 8th with a net worth of US$9.3 billion. Ann Walton Kroenke (US$8.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest women in the United States list, followed by Diane Hendricks (No. 10, US$8.2 billion).
Top 10 Richest Women In The United States, 2021
- Alice Walton: US$65.4 billion
- MacKenzie Scott: US$57 billion
- Julia Koch: US$47.2 billion
- Miriam Adelson: US$35.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: US$31.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: US$21.4 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs: US$19.3 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: US$9.3 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: US$8.9 billion
- Diane Hendricks: US$8.2 billion
Laurene Powell Jobs met her late husband, Apple founder Steve Jobs, after he gave a guest lecture at Stanford University while she was an MBA student there. When he died in 2011, Powell Jobs inherited billions of dollars in stock in both Apple and Disney.