Some people may want to work part-time to add a little extra to their monthly income and others may start their career from scratch. It is hard to be asked about your previous experience and not have anything to respond to or present in your CV. On the other hand, seeing a job with the not ”no experience required” is a relief. So where would you start your searches if you wanted to find a job like that?
As with everything in life, the experience is always welcomed when a company is in search of employees. However, in some cases, Human Resources seem to be more flexible about whether someone is experienced, qualified, or trained.
Today we will focus our attention on the cases where no or little experience is required to be hired in a certain job.
- Real Estate Agents: Being a real estate agent is an amazing job. It provides a good annual income and it gives the opportunity to everyone to work in this specific field. In addition, a career can open up for you and it is not something you will like to do temporarily. The only thing you do need is to be good with sales and a communicative person. It will prove helpful to take care of your dressing and overall appearance. Real estate agents have to bring out a sense of luxury and security to the potential customers and this is why it is rather important to work on your image. Considering this is the only thing required, we guess you should spend some time investing in that.
- Fitness Instructors: Fitness instructors are very in fashion and they are very unlikely to be asked about any significant experience in the field. They are expected to have some knowledge over the matter and a degree might be a plus, still experience is not the key here. Again a vital role can play the person’s appearance. If you are thin and well-built you can inspire people to follow your advice considering this is how you made it. Salaries here are again satisfying and it is a job that doesn’t require any great effort apart from the time you spend being with the clients. You can also work as a freelancer when you feel prepared enough.
- Police Officers: Police officers may be required to have training but not experience. Their job is to keep cities in order and they are sought after, that having the luxury to prefer those who have experience is not an option in most cases. Besides, the fact that they work for the government most of the time, simplifies the procedures. It is quite easy to check what candidates provide in their resumes and move on to the hiring process.
- Drivers: All kinds of drivers belong to the same category where experience is not crucial. Here, we can include taxi drivers, ride-hailing drivers, delivery drivers, and international truck drivers. Having a driver’s license is not as vital as owning your vehicle in the past. As long as you know how to drive further experience will not add anything extra to your qualifications. We could say that it is something that you either can or can’t do, like a black and white situation. Social skills do not play a significant role either. By all means, being polite is always valuable, but you don’t have to do any promotion of yourself, the company, or the product. Driving safely is just enough.
- Flight attendants: Even though flight attendants traditionally used to be women, sexism in the particular profession has been decreased and nowadays we see more and more people of both genders doing this profession. If you are not afraid of heights and you like traveling this job will be perfect for you. All the training will be provided to you by the company and they do not expect you to do the job better if you are experienced in that, working for another company in the past. It mostly has to do with your availability on traveling and your commitment to work with the standards of the company. We could say that this is the job where experience is the least important.
Have you read?
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2021.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2021.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2021.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2021.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.