Were you interested in building an eCommerce Store in 2021? Shopify is one of the best and easiest platforms to lay the foundation.
However, laying the foundation with Shopify is just the first step. Especially today, when the competition is cut-throat, and the business world is undergoing a crisis. That said, there are still multiple things that you can do to make your online store successful. One of those things is equipping your store with apps that make the store operations swift and straightforward for you.
Without any further delay, let’s take a look at the five best Shopify apps for your online store to watch out for in 2021.
HyperSKU: If you have ventured into an eCommerce store, then you must have heard about dropshipping. It is one of the growing trends of carrying out eCommerce. For those interested in going ahead with dropshipping business, HyperSKU is one of the best options to leverage. It is a one-stop dropshipping solution for your online business.
The features that make HyperSKU best among the rest are:
- It connects your store to an online catalog
- Auto-synced systems allow the sellers to fulfill orders quickly.
- Keeps track of the shipment right from placing the order to delivery.
- Offers refund-guaranteed shipping
- Delivers high customer satisfaction via professional experts
Senderium: Another fantastic app from Vertex that can level up your online store game is Senderium. With flexible pricing, this SMS marketing Shopify app allows you to send bulk messages, use custom automation and drive revenue growth.
The major features include:
- In-depth analysis to capture ROI growth
- 24/7 support to boost email and text message marketing
- Faster and secured channels to responsively tend to customer’s needs.
- Connect with your customers even without the Internet
- Easy campaign and strategizing capabilities that drive customer engagement using click-through rates.
Vajro Mobile App: Smartphones have made the shopping experience even brighter. Today, rather than using a system or tablet, online shoppers prefer to use mobile phones because it is handy and allows them to scroll several web stores without creating much fuss. That’s why the mobile shopping game has become more significant than ever. To meet this requirement for the online sellers, Vajro mobile app offers impressive features and seamless integration with Shopify. Vajro app is indeed a game-changer for mobile conversions.
The most remarkable attributes of Vajro mobile app are:
- Live-video sales offer an engaging shopping experience to the customers.
- Smart, personalized multimedia push notifications that include video, images, and gifs.
- Enhanced image search
- AI-powered personal shopping assistant that offers a stream of personalized recommendations.
- No coding required. An intuitive dashboard and drag n drop theme builder give total control to the online store owner.
Trackr app: One of the most challenging parts of eCommerce is tracking the product’s delivery and ensuring that it reaches the customer perfectly and right on time. Even the customers these days want to keep a tab on their parcel location and know precisely where it has reached. Offering this information has become one of the key customer experience metrics, and you can indeed provide it to your customers simply by using Parceltrackr from Vertex. All you have to do is add a tracking page on the website and offer a quick tracking of your customers’ products.
The best features include:
- Offers real-time tracking
- The pricing is flexible and can fit into your budget easily with starting quote of $4/month.
- Over 900+ carriers offer tracking updates and even include the ones used by drop shippers.
- Fast and dedicated support to make customer service exceptional
- Quick and easy website add-on, which is very simple to handle at the backend.
HelpCenter App: Covid-19 boosted the value of customer service. The businesses that excelled at offering the desired customer service found it a bit easy to sail through the pandemic wave. That’s why making your customer feel valued and putting yourself in the easily approachable position is not just necessary but a must-thing to do. HelpCenter app from Vertex is an easy solution for Shopify store owners. The app allows you to serve your customers exceptionally.
The key features include:
- FAQ builder for online stores that answers the common questions of the customers.
- HelpDesk ticketing software makes it easy to build loyalty and trust
- Increased productivity of the team with all the queries from multiple channels available at a single platform
- Live-chat software support to serve your customers in real-time.
- Budget-friendly- free version to $4/month starting price.
One of the best things about Shopify stores is that you can customize them as per your requirements and budget. This is where these apps fit into the picture. With several external app integration facilities, running an eCommerce business was never so easy.
Written by Efrat Vulfsons. Have you read?
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2021.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2021.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2021.
Workplace Politics – Play to Win.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com