As the cruise industry plans its recovery after the Covid-19 pandemic, new cruise ships are about to appear this year, ready to carry passengers.
- Iona, P&O Cruises: Iona can host 5.200 passengers. Its length is 344 meters and also has 1800 crew members. Iona offers spa and wellness services, 30 different venues for guests to choose for their breakfast, meal or drink and an entertainment hub SkyDome, home to top acts and live shows. There are a lot of options for shopping lovers with a wide range of outlets on board. For those who love physical exercise they can swim at an infinity pool or whirpool, play table tennis, football, basketball and more.
- Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Line: This ship has six themed areas where the guests can enjoy brand-new experiences for eating, drinking and getting down to fun. The ship includes Bolt, the first-ever rollercoaster at sea, Emeril’s Bistro 1396, Family Feud Live, incredible new bars like The Brass Magnolia and Fortune Teller.
- Odyssey of the Seas, Royal Caribbean: Its main attraction is undoubtedly the resort-style pool deck that makes guests feel the atmosphere and the vibes of island life. Also, guests can choose between the new Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar, Playmakers Sport Bar & Arcade and Teppanyaki. Each one offers a unique dinning experience. In the evenings interesting performances at the all-new Music Hall keep guests occupied. The ship can carry more than 4.000 passengers.
- Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Cruises: This ship refines luxury at sea. Guests have the option to choose between the Edge Staterooms with infinite balcony and the twin level Edge Villas with outdoor plunge pools. In addition, there are 29 world-class culinary venues, of which 7 are brand new speciality restaurants, and signature spaces. Two of these are the Magic Carpet and the Rooftop Garden. The ship can host almost 3.000 passengers.
- Scarlet Lady, Virgin Voyages: It is set to debut on May 9th 2021. This ship will operate exclusively as an adults-only ship for guests aged 18 and over. The company announced that all fares would cover dining charges, fitness classes, internet access, and gratuities, among other offerings. The ship does not include any buffet or dining rooms, and instead, houses approximately 20 different dining and drinking establishments. Other venues include a multi-function theater and an onboard tattoo and body piercing parlor. It can host up to 2.800 passengers.
- Spirit of Adventure, Saga Cruises: The ship was built in 2020 and is almost 770 ft length. It hosts a variety of restaurants while there is a balcony for every guest. There are comfortable outdoor spaces, wellbeing services, entertainment options and a deck plan. The ship can host up to 999 passengers.
- MSC Seashore, MSC Cruises: This ship includes extended public spaces. Guests will find more restaurants, retail and entertainment areas – more staterooms, and the highest ratio of outdoor space per guest of any cruise ship in the Company’s fleet. Also, the exterior of the ship is designed in such a way in order to bring guests closer to the sea and outside to enjoy the warm weather. An aft place mirrors the iconic beach condo design that the Seaside class is known for. The ship can host more than 4.500 passengers.
- Silver Moon, Silversea: This ship is aligned with the meaning of luxury travel as it provides personal butler service for every suite and cutting-edge culinary experience. S.A.L.T. Kitchen is Silver Moon’s exclusive destination focused restaurant. There is also S.A.L.T. Lab (guests can deep-dive into local culinary techniques through workshops, lectures and cooking demonstrations) and S.A.L.T. Bar with inspired cocktails and drinks. The ship can host up to 596 passengers.
- Enchanted Princess, Princess Cruises: It is worth mentioning the breathtaking new Sky Suite, with expansive views from the largest balcony. There are a lot of dining options from endless buffet choice to gourmet pizza, frosty treats, decadent desserts and more. Shopping lovers can spend time shopping while culture lovers can attend one of the interesting Festivals of the World. The ship can host up to 3.660 passengers.
- Evrima, Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection: The company’s new yacht was designed for demanding luxury travelers that are looking for a customized experience. It is a 624-foot-long yacht and can carry 298 passengers. All cabins on the ship are suites with balconies. There is a spa, a fitness center and a kid’s club.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org