Top 5 richest billionaires now hold fortunes in excess of $100 billion (Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Bernard Arnault, and Mark Zuckerberg) and the next 20 wealthiest billionaires are worth at least $50 billion. The world’s 500 wealthiest people added $1.8 trillion to their combined net worth this year and are now worth $7.6 trillion.
Jeff Bezos remains the world’s richest person. Combined the 25 richest gained about $555.38 billion in 12 months, as of January 1, 2021. Elon Musk gained the most on the list – added $142 billion to his fortune. Bezos’s wealth has grown by roughly $75.4 billion over the same period, putting his net worth estimate at roughly $190 billion as the year came to an end.
The world’s top 25 richest billionaires
- Jeff Bezos: $190 billion
- Elon R Musk: $170 billion
- Bill Gates: $132 billion
- Bernard Arnault: $114 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $104 billion
- Warren Buffett: $87.6 billion
- Larry Page: $82.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $79.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $79.7 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $78.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $76.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $75.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $66.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.6 billion
- Colin Huang: $62.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- MacKenzie Scott: $58.5 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.9 billion
- Julia Flesher Koch: $56.9 billion
- Pony Ma: $56.4 billion
- Carlos Slim: $56.3 billion
- Phil Knight: $53.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $50.6 billion
If you enjoy this article, don’t forget to check out our compilation of the World’s Richest Race Car Drivers, Richest Musicians, Richest Models, and Richest Rappers Richest Hockey Players Richest Film Directors. Richest Comedians, Richest Basketball Players.Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org