America’s Best Bars were announced on November 16th in New York via a virtual awards ceremony by the CEOWORLD magazine. The first place on the list took Dante NYC and the second came to Attaboy. The third-place holds the Nomad Bar. The list includes a total of five bars in New York.
In this article are presented the five New York City’s bars. Of course, due to Covid- 19 expansion, all the bars either in New York or other places in the world follow specific guidelines, social distancing, and hygiene measures. So, if you want to visit them you must first be informed about their operational hours. Also, most of them have a delivery service for their customers.
Best Bars in America for CEOs and Top Executives, 2021
- Dante NYC: The original Caffe Dante opened its doors in 1915 on Macdougal Street in Greenwich Village. It soon became a very popular place. Many famous artists used to drink their coffee there. Over time Dante changed owners. The new owners gave a new life to this iconic place. The pictures on the walls reveal all the famous people who have visited the place all over the years. Anais Nin, Ernest Hemingway, Robert Maplethorpe, and Patti Smith are some of them. Dante is located at 79-81 Macdougal street New York.
- Attaboy: Attaboy is the ideal cocktail bar for everyone who likes to spend relaxing nights with a drink. It is located at 134 Eldridge Street, a quite obscure place. Attaboy stands where Milk & Honey was before relocating. The bar operates on a first-come, first-served policy. New York City’s Attaboy offers modern crafted-cocktails by connoisseurs.
- Nomad Bar: The NoMad Bar is as warm as a classic New York City tavern. Award-winning Bar Director Leo Robitschek has created a beverage program that celebrates the classics and festive, large-format drinks. Visitors will find a selection of reserve cocktails crafted with rare spirits, and an extensive list of both approachable and sought-after wines and beers. The accompanying menu draws inspiration from traditional pub fare in the casual, spirited style of The NoMad. The NoMad bar is part of the NoMad Hotel and it is located at 1170 Broadway and 26th street.
- Katana Kitten: Here you can have signature cocktails, sake, beer, and wine. Also, visitors can accompany their drinks with some fish plates, sandwiches, and burgers. Katana Kitten bar is located at 531 Hudson Street. Katana Kitten bar like all other bars and restaurants in New York follows specific guidelines for the safety of guests and staff. For example, the bar has announced that all guests are subject to temperature checks upon arrival, the venue is open at 25% capacity, all employees must wear a mask, all surfaces are disinfected immediately after use, parties of more than 10 people are not permitted and service ends at 10 PM.
- Employees Only: The bar is located at 510 Hudson Street, in the heart of the West Village. Opened in 2004 by five industry friends, the restaurant and bar offer executed cocktails and delicious food. Some of its pioneering drinks are the Ginger Smash, the Amelia, and more. At the same time, the kitchen offers some exceptional dishes such as the Hand Cut Steak Tartare, the Bone Marrow Poppers, and the Skate Paprikas. Employees Only is tucked behind a fortune teller’s lair. Upon arrival past this mysterious foyer, guests revel around a sensual curving bar and throughout an alluring back dining room.