Hospitality management is one of the most widely chosen majors for students across the world. The course gives you an entry into the big world of hotels and is also a lucrative career provider. Starting from hotel-related industry, travel and tourism-related industry, along with housekeeping and catering, there are various aspects of the hotel business that the course caters to.
With the boom in the hotel business around the world, it can be truly said that now is the right time to get into the industry. However, there is one roadblock. There are many options available colleges in New York alone and therefore finalizing the right fit can be difficult. Therefore, to make your work hassle-free we have shortlisted the best institutes in NYC for Hospitality Management, where you can enroll yourselves and carve a career ahead in the hotel sector.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In New York For 2020
- School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University: The School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University has been ranked No. 1 on the list of the best hospitality and hotel management schools in New York for 2020, according to a new study out by the CEOWORLD magazine, Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism placed second on the list, followed by the Culinary Institute of America at No. 3.
- Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism at New York University: New York University is one institute which can’t be skipped if you want to learn hospitality management. The university is anchored in New York and is also touted as one of the prominent colleges in the city. With academic programs in hospitality management and various other courses, the institute also provides research opportunities to its students. A global leader in education along with diverse faculties and scholarships, NYU can be easily credited as one of the best colleges for all those who want to join the hospitality sector. Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism was ranked No. 41 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Culinary Institute of America: The Culinary Institute of America was founded way back in 1946. Ever since its inception, the institute has raised the bar high in culinary education. Located in Hyde Park, New York the college has spawned other campuses in Texas, California, and even overseas in Singapore. With various courses like food business management, culinary science, and hospitality management, the school has become the think tank of the food industry. Along with excellence in education, the Culinary Institute of America the necessary skills, professionalism, and ethics which makes the candidates future-ready in no time. The Culinary Institute of America was ranked No. 53 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Rochester Institute of Technology: Founded way back 1829, Rochester Institute of Technology caters readily to both innovation and creativity. The college provides various academic opportunities and has gained an international reputation for its research programs. Beyond the main campus located in Rochester, New York, the institute has also spawned campuses in other countries like China, Croatia, and Kosovo. With a total of more than 19,000 students from across 50 states and 100 nations, RIT is one of the top picks for candidates aiming to make their mark in the hospitality sector. Rochester Institute of Technology was ranked No. 54 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Lubin School of Business at Pace University: Pace University has continuously bagged the top spot in the nation for imparting transformative and diverse education to the students. The university caters to all spheres of education and produces graduates who are well versed academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. From its one-room humble beginnings, the college now has a campus spread across New York and Westchester Country. With more than 13,000 students, 150 majors, the hospitality course, and an upper hand in both practical and theoretical education the university remains a top-pick for candidates who want to forge ahead in the hospitality sector. Lubin School of Business at Pace University was ranked No. 55 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College: Monroe college is also recognized as one of the most affordable institutes in New York City. The curriculum of the college is industry-driven and most specifically the hospitality management and culinary arts education is well versed for imparting both passion and professionalism. Apart from providing hands-on experience in the culinary sector, there are hospitality professionals also who impart global vision in their students. With endless opportunities to learn along with outstanding facilities, Monroe College is one of the top institutes for pursuing the hospitality course. Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College was ranked No. 56 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- State University of New York Plattsburgh: Located in the Plattsburgh area of upstate New York, SUNY is a public college having more than 70-degree programs. Famously known as the State University of New York the college was founded in 1889. Out of the horde of programs taught at the institute, hospitality management is the first pick for every aspirant. With over 5,000 graduates, the college is the key force in driving economic and cultural revolution. Apart from this, there are leading professors, networking connections, and experimental learning process help candidates succeed in their career ahead in every way. State University of New York Plattsburgh was ranked No. 57 globally among the Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com