Queensland is also known as the sunshine state of Australia. Boasting of a pleasant climate, the Australian state is also home to a vast number of universities. Home to pearly beaches, forests, and coastline, the student culture in Queensland has grown in recent years.
Out of the multi-cultural aspects, the state is also known for its famous universities that offer top-notch education in the business sector. These universities impart quality education along with providing global exposure that helps students to become future-ready easily. Here in this blog, we have listed out the names of some B-schools that are a top-pick of every candidate worldwide.
- Business School at the University Of Queensland: It is yet another finest institutes in Australia to propel your career forward. The University of Queensland is blessed with academic excellence and has also bagged several awards for its top-notch teaching quality. With over 50,000 students in its global campus, the institute also houses global research centers where students can participate in workshops and gain a competitive edge. Home to six faculties including business and eight multidisciplinary institutes, students get a chance to polish their skills further by enrolling themselves in this prestigious university. The University of Queensland Business School was ranked No. 129 globally among the Best Business Schools In The World For 2020, according to the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Bond University: If we mention one of the top colleges in Australia for pursuing a degree in business, then the name of Bond University automatically spirals up. The school has received enormous acclaim for student experience and also caters equally to other sectors such as teaching, employment, social responsibility, and internationalism. Apart from imparting good quality education the university also helps candidates develop a global outlook and entrepreneurial abilities. The Bond Business School is also one of the few colleges in the world with accreditation in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, European Foundation To Management Development, and European Quality Improvement System.
- CQ University: CQ University is one of the few institutes in Australia that has raised its bar in education. The university has already become a trendsetter in imparting education in various degree programs and thus has spawned campuses across Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne. With career support and workshops related to various fields, students have ample global perspective. The School of Business under the university also has undergraduate and graduate programs in which aspiring candidates can take up and build their careers. For all students who want quality education and shape their careers ahead, CQ University is the best choice.
- James Cook University: If you want to study in a comprehensive research-intensive university then James Cook shall be your first preference. The university has various academic programs that are designed to help students embark on career ahead with a global outlook. Also, named among the 30 young universities around the world by Times Group, the JCU campus is loaded with innovative opportunities, learning facilities, and various programs in business management that makes it a popular choice for aspirants. Apart from that, the college offers scholarship programs along with world-class faculties to jump-start your careers.
- Griffith University: Another leading university to scale up the global rankings is Griffith University. The institute is hailed for its research areas and quality education in over 200-degree programs. There is a multitude of opportunities for students who want to pursue higher education in the field of business management. From scholarships, job opportunities, and academic programs the college is the best choice for candidates who want to forge ahead in their career. The university campus is spanned across top cities of Queensland like Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Logan, which makes it perfect for a richer learning experience.
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT): The Queensland University of Technology has set a huge pedestal in both transdisciplinary and transformative approach to learning. With world-class facilities, diverse faculties, and hundreds of study options, and academic programs the college has also bagged various awards in teaching excellence. QUT’s business school is also the first in the country to receive triple international accreditation. The school teaches and prepares students for employment opportunities both in Australia and overseas. A pioneer institute for pursuing higher education, the university campus is located in Brisbane and is also connected to the various parts of the city with excellent transport options.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org