Lightroom has been the most liked photo editing tool by many photographers. It has amazing features to make the image perfect from every aspect. However, the essential concern with Adobe Lightroom is the subscription plan. You might not need all the features in the desired plan. Then there is a budget concern too.
Choosing the affordable plan of Lightroom could be tricky but can be achieved by listing down your requirements. Ask yourself, what do I need, and how much I can afford to pay?
Adobe has adopted subscription-based plans for their products. Now you can either get monthly or yearly plans rather than a full-time purchase.
The primary features you must consider are:
- Cloud Storage
- Cross-Platform ability- How many devices you would be using to edit the image.
- Adobe apps included in a plan
- Do you need an individual plan or a team plan?
Considering you are aware of your requirements, below are the Adobe Subscription plan options that you can choose from.
Adobe Lightroom Photography Plans
If you are looking for a short term usage of Adobe, then per month subscription would be a better option. However, for long term use, the yearly plan would be more pocket-friendly. To grab a perfect plan, choose from this list for the latest features and pricing.
- Lightroom 1TB plan: The plan gives you a premium feature Spark, Adobe Portfolio, and 1TB of cloud storage. However, you only get access to Lightroom and not lightroom classic or Photoshop. The plan would be suitable if you only need to use Lightroom features along with a large storage space. You can run Lightroom on the latest Windows or macOS. The Lightroom 1TB plan can approximately store 20,000 raw DSLR images or 200,000 JPEGs. It is available for either USD 9.99/month or USD 119.88/year.
- Creative Cloud Photography 20GB plan: This one is a budget-friendly Adobe plan. You get Lightroom and lightroom classic. The plan also offers Photoshop, premium Spark, Adobe Portfolio in USD 9.99/mo. The plan works best if you need to use both desktop and mobile apps for editing. Lightroom works on Desktop plus smartphones, whereas photoshop runs on desktop and iPad. Even though the storage is less than the 1TB plan, you get access to more adobe suites. 20GBs can store 4000Jpegs. The annual subscription of the Photography 20GB plan is USD 119.88
- Creative Cloud Photography 1TB plan: This plan is a 1TB version of the above Adobe plan. The plan offers Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop on desktop and iPad, Adobe Spark premium, and Portfolio to showcase images on your website. 1TB storage can store up to 20,000 raw DSLR photos or 200,000 JPEGs. Photography 1TB is a bit of a costly pan. You get a monthly subscription for USD 19.99 or an annual subscription for USD 239.88.
- All Apps Plan: All Apps plan for Adobe gives you the entire suite of creative desktop and mobile apps including Lightroom and photoshop. In addition to that, the plan offers Adobe Spark, Portfolio, and Adobe Fonts. The pricing of this plan changes for Individual, Business, and student/teacher plans. The monthly subscription for an individual plan is USD 52.99. You can save a few dollars via a monthly paid annual plan.
To Sum Up: If you work as an individual or in a team, Adobe has got you covered. Adobe has a lot of creative desktop and mobile apps, but the subscription plans could vary. If you list down your exact requirements, choosing a plan would be easier. Whichever plan you choose, Adobe will offer recent updates to the current plans as soon as it releases.
Have you read?
Crewed MegaYacht charter in Greece and the Greek Islands.
Richest Self-made Women In The United States.
Luxury Superyacht charter in Greece and the Greek Islands.
The World’s Best Luxury Superyacht Charters And Builders.