The essence of fashion is no more limited to covering the body with apparels but the consumers’ demands and desires have been modified over time. This modification is reflected in the fashion industry quite implicitly. The fashion designers carry the responsibility of bringing innovative styles, designs, and trends to the society. Mexico is also home to various fashion designing schools, the leading ones are mentioned below:
- Jannette Klein University: Jannette Klein University is a university specialized in fashion since 1985. The staff of the university looks for exploring everyone’s personality and identity and developing them into successful professionals. With the expertise of its teachers, it offers its students top courses, exclusive study material, and the latest technology that help in improving their skills. It ensures that their staff gets trained constantly to get the updated knowledge about the ever-changing fashion so that they can also provide the upgraded service. Universidad Jannette Klein has been named the best fashion school in Mexico and 82nd best fashion school in the world for 2020 by the CEOWORLD magazine.
- Burgo Fashion Institute Monterrey: Burgo is a renowned fashion designing school, based in Italy which has two branches in Mexico- Monterrey and Mexico City. Burgo is quite famous for its creativity and specialized programs. It offers unparalleled personalized service to its students by keeping a limited number of students in every course. The specialized textbooks and remarkable team are highly efficient in giving dynamic and trending outcomes. The staff and faculty are in liaison with the fashion industry from years and these professionals are being hired for sharing their experiences and knowledge to the students. Burgo is an unbeatable institute in fashion education owing to the professional training they provide to the future ‘specialists’.
- Ibero-American University: Ibero-American University is one of the most crowned universities in the state. Ranked 7th in Mexico, this private institution is remarked as a service provider with an international level of excellence from years which is evident from the fact that the University received a prize for being the best private university in Mexico in the year 2009. With its 19 academic departments offering 36 academic programs, the University with a campus over an area of 48-acre, features classrooms, auditoriums, laboratories, a library, sports fields, a bookstore, stationery shop, etc. Well-renowned writers, footballers, wrestlers, chairmen and CEOs of established companies, etc. form its notable alumni.
- The University of Monterrey: The University of Monterrey is yet another well-renowned institution in Mexico. Apart from the university campus in San Pedro Garza Garcia, it has four preparatory locations at San Pedro Campus, Valle Alto Campus, Fundadores Campus, and the Obispado Campus. The students of the Textile and Fashion Design course are made capable of developing marvelous designs. Moreover, the students of this university are representatives of an annual parade where people of national and international level participate.
- Modstil Institute: It is a recommended institute with a great campus, facilities, lovely ambiance, commendable atmosphere, benevolent administrative staff, and professional teachers bring out the excellence and professionalism in students in the sectors of fashion as well as interior. The students get a neat and clean campus, personalized attention of the administrative staff, and guidance of trained teachers. It’s one of those institutes in Mexico that provides the best designers to the world.
- The Monterrey Center for Higher Learning of Design (CEDIM): CEDIM is a university that specializes in innovation and design. The university has the main campus at Santa Catarina whereas the executive campus at Santa Fe. The university excels in innovative design and has become a sensation in no time. It has now considered one of the top design schools in Mexico. Apart from fashion designing, the school also offers degrees in interior designing, industrial merchandising, graphic designing, animation, architecture, and digital art.
CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org