Some people love whiskey, some others prefer vodka, while there are those who do not want no other drink but only wine. If you also love wine and especially rose, in this article you will find top 10 rose wines to enjoy this summer with your company.
- Chateau Minuty 281 Rose 2019: It comes from French Riviera and it is considered a leader referring to the quality it offers to consumers. Over the decades it became the top selling rose wine in the region of its origin. It is characterized as a pale wine with crystalline reflections and aromas of white fresh fruits enhanced by iodized notes. You can have a glass of this excellent wine with some risotto with seafood or roasted langoustines.
- Azienda Agricola Valentini Cerasuolo d’ Abruzzo 2018: This is not a simple rose wine but it is characterized by complexity. You will find what we mean when you taste it. The region of it’s origin is Italy. Also, you must be lucky when you decide to buy a bottle because it is limited and of course you must know that it is an expensive wine. Undoubtedly, this rose wine is for special occasions. It best pairs with grilled meat.
- Planeta Rose, Sicilia DOC: This is a priced well rose wine. It combines floral notes of hibiscus and wild strawberries, blackberries and honeymelon. It leaves a cool sensation in the mouth. The Planeta family has been involved in Sicilian agriculture for five centuries.
- Tresomm rose Gringolino: This wine is marked by flavors of strawberries, red currants, lime zest and orange rind. It comes from coastal vineyards in the heart of Baja in Mexico. It’s perfect with ceviche and fish tacos.
- Sofia Brut Rose: This sparkling wine has a brilliant peach color and it is produced at Francis Ford Coppola Winery. It offers light effervescence, crisp natural acidity, and a light creamy texture as it combines aromatic notes of tea leaves and flavors of tart red currants, pomegranate, strawberries, peaches, cloves, and spice berries. It is absolutely affordable.
- Chateau Simone, Rose, Palette AOP: This is another French wine. It is characterized by red fruit notes. It pairs well with pork meat, shellfish and of course green salads. It is worth mentioning that it is not a cheap wine.
- Charles Joguet Rose, Chinon AOP: This lovely incarnation of Cabernet Franc combines intense red berry, blood orange and bitter cherry flavors. It pairs well with grilled fish. Charles Joguet abandoned his career as a painter and sculptor in order to take on the family domaine in 1957. So, he steadily started producing his own wine varieties.
- Gramercy Cellars Rose, Olsen Vineyard: It is produced at the Columbia Valley. The wine is a blend of 47% Cinsault, for earthiness and freshness, 27% Grenache for red fruit and complexity and 26% Syrah for structure and intensity. The founder of Gramercy Cellars is Greg Harrington.
- Domane du Bagnol, Cassis Rose AOP: This is another French wine. It combines fine citrus notes with salty accents at the finish. It is a fresh, elegant wine in a very affordable price. It can be consumed as an aperitif and pairs really well with fish and barbecue dishes. The variety that is made of combines grenache, mourvèdre and cinsault grapes.
- Gonet – Medeville extra brut rose champaign: This delicate champaign combines of 70% Chardonnay, 27% Pinot Noir and 3% vin rouge d’Ambonnay. Also, it contains less sugar and it is drier in style. Red fruits fill the palate, with notes of strawberries and raspberries. It is delicious as an aperitif accompanied with salmon or as a dessert wine, with a fruit tart. Havier and Julie produce this champagne. They are couple and met at a tasting salon where each presented their family’s wines and together created the Vignobles Gonet-Médeville in order to vinify their own champagne.
Have you read?
World’s Trendiest Countries.
World’s Best Countries For Investment In E-commerce And Digital Sector.
World’s Best Countries In Which To Start A Career.
World’s Most Expensive Countries To Live In.