Most people nowadays prefer e-learning courses. It is more comfortable for many reasons sitting on a couch while attending online classes about an interesting subject. There are so many prestigious courses at well- known universities all over the world. The most interesting thing is that many online courses are offered for free. So, maybe it is the right time for starting a free online university course.
- Harvard Business School offers a course about “Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies.” Of course, it is free and its length is 6 weeks long. The students must attend the lessons for about 3 or 5 hours per week. The course approaches the way that can someone solve complex social problems across emerging markets and identify points of opportunity for smart entrepreneurial efforts. Explore how entrepreneurship and innovation tackle complex social problems in emerging economies.
- Yale University offers a free online course about the science of well- being. Students will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase their own happiness and build more productive habits. According to statistics, 36% of the participants started a new career after completing the course and 34% of the participants got a tangible career benefit from this course.
- Wageningen University offers a very interesting course on Food Security and Sustainability. In this environmental studies course, students will explore how key factors at household, local, national, and international levels negotiate and make choices on access to food. It’s a six-week course and the participants must at least attend 6 hours per week.
- The University of Michigan offers a course entitled “Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills.” This free online course focuses on negotiation strategy either on a personal level or for business success. It is true that no business can survive without profitable contracts. Within a company, negotiation skills can lead to a person’s career advancement. According to statistics, the 28% of the participants started a new career after completing these courses, the 26% of the participants got a tangible career benefit from this course and the 15% of the participants got a pay increase or promotion.
- Are you keen about philosophy? Philosophy, Science, and Religion is the subject of the free online course offered at the University of Edinburgh. The “Philosophy, Science and Religion: Science and Philosophy” course covers the way humans inquire about the world, pays attention to explorations in neuroscience, and gives emphasis on what current leaders are doing today. The total duration of the course is approximately 16 hours.
- Princeton University offers an online course entitled «Buddhism and Modern Psychology». This course examines how meditation works and if can make us not just happier but better people. If you’re interested in learning more about practicing meditation but want to discover the scientific research behind it, that’s the best online course you can choose.
- It’s very interesting learning how to handle our finances better. Berkeley University offers an online course entitled «How to save money: Making smart financial decisions». Students are taught the basics of personal finance, including how to set up an IRA, understand their credit report, and how to make smart investments. The total duration of the course is 4 weeks and the students must at least attend two hours per week.
- Berkeley University also offers an 11-week free online course about the science of happiness. We all want to be happy, and there are countless ideas about what happiness is and how we can get some. But not many of those ideas are based on science. That’s where this course comes in. Students must attend about 4 or 5 hours per week.
- For those who forget to take care of themselves, the Berkeley University of California offers a free online course entitled «Mindfulness and Resilience to stress at work». Nowadays, 80% of workers feel stress at work and nearly half say they need help in order to manage it. The total duration of the course is 4 weeks and students must attend at least one hour per week.
- Lastly, Harvard University offers a very interesting free online course about China’s history and culture from the Mongol Empire to the Ming Dynasty. The total duration of the program is 15 weeks. Students will learn how the Mongols created the greatest empire in human history, how the Ming dynasty established a new global economy and how New World silver brought together the Americas, Europe, and East Asia.
Have you read?
World’s Most Expensive Countries To Live In.
World’s Best Countries In Which To Start A Career.
World’s Best Countries For Investment In E-commerce And Digital Sector.
World’s Trendiest Countries.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org