According to the words of Brian Hebert “The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to learn is a skill, and the willingness to learn is a choice”. These words are in total sync with the growing popularity of online courses that have helped millions to accomplish their dreams.
Thanks to the advanced technology, today finding a degree program that offers flexibility has become quite an easy task. Online platforms are slowly emerging as the most preferred method for earning a degree in certified courses and in many ways are a great alternative to classroom training. Although there are many online academies that have excellent online courses, we have named a few bellwethers to make your task easier:
- Udemy: Udemy is the first name that comes to our mind when we speak of online academies. Did you that the online platform has around 1.1 million students and over 100,000 courses in its kitty? From web development, mobile development, CSS, and HTML, courses in Udemy come with full lifetime access and certification after completion.
All the interested aspirants can access the courses via mobile, TV as well as laptop and can also engage themselves in exercises for practice, case studies, and much more. The online platform is blessed with the best tutors and thus is the most preferred choice for taking up any digital course.
- Coursera: Missing the top spot narrowly is Coursera. California based online learning platform offers over 14 online master degrees in Computer Science, Public Health, and Business development.
This online academy is a great option for either enrolling in a new course or just upgrading your skill as it has more than 2,000 courses in over 30 languages. The platform has also introduced A.I learning into its course list and has accredited tutors from popular universities like Duke University or the University of Michigan. One of the top places for people who are looking to upgrade their skills.
- HubSpot Academy: If you wish to take your professional skills to the next level or simply make your resume more powerful, then Hubspot is the place for you. The online platform has some of the popular learning courses that come with certifications. Boasting of are over 165,000 professionals the Hubspot network allows professionals an added advantage of completing certified courses.
This, in turn, will also let them add industry-recognized badges to their profile making it more accomplished. With courses like inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, and email marketing, Hubspot is one of the top academies to advance your career.
- Edx: Edx is one of the most popular options when it comes to education and learning. Founded by the Havard and MIT, the online platform has over 20 million learners.
One of the important aspects of the academy is that it gives power to the user to learn on their terms in various fields like computer science, data science, business management, and engineering. With a variety of courses under its hood, Edx is best for online learning and upgrading your skillset.
- Linkedin Learning: If you are looking for profitable digital courses, then Linkedin learning is another of the best-suited options out there. Formerly known as Lynda, there are over 15,000 courses in the online academy for students and professionals alike.
Each course registered on the platform comes with an added advantage of certification and can also be added as a badge to your LinkedIn profile to make even more relevant. The courses are divided under broader categories like web development, design, business, photography, and software development to let users select and pursue a course according to their choices.
It is seen in most cases that time poses as a major stumbling block in between a career and a course. But with the rise of digital courses users have an additional option of walking both the paths with equal aplomb.
Online academies with their flexible options have time and again proven their worth and are the best way to acquire added certifications. So for everyone out there who are set to climb the next rung on the ladder, opt for the popular courses in these online reputable platforms and get ready to don a new feather on the cap of your achievements.
Have you read?
# Global Passport Ranking: most powerful passports in the world in 2020
# Ranking of the world’s world’s most expensive countries to live in for 2020
# Ranking of the world’s world’s best countries for investment in ecommerce and gigital sector for 2020
# Ranking of the world’s world’s billionaires: Richest People in the World in 2020