Tourists love visiting the U.S. and walking across iconic crowded streets. At the same time, locals tend to avoid these streets.
- Bourbon Street- New Orleans: As a tourist you can spend an amazing night with lots of drinks. This street during the day is also very crowded.
- Broadway Street – Nashville, Tennessee: Also very crowded and that’s the reason locals tend not to visit this street. But tourists will definitely get excited with all these bars and the lights across the street.
- Fifth Avenue- Manhattan, New York City, New York: If you are fond of shopping then this street is your paradise. People with big shopping bags come and go but locals prefer other places for shopping.
- Times Square, New York City, New York: An even busier place. Tourists come here from all over the world in order to take a picture.
- Las Vegas Strip (South Las Vegas Boulevard): Here tourists go from one casino to the next. While locals try to stay far from.
- Hollywood Boulevard- Los Angeles: Tourists push one another in order to get their photos next to the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Locals don’t find any interest there.
- Ocean Drive- Miami, Florida: Restaurants and bars are overcrowded with tourists. Locals don’t like this scene.
- Pennsylvania Avenue- Washington, DC: It’s full of tourists or school groups regarding the iconic monuments.
- Lombard street- San Francisco: Also an interesting place for tourists in order to take photos. Locals prefer quieter streets with the exact same views.
- Rodeo Drive- California: Tourists who want a taste of luxury come here. But because of the congestion, locals go elsewhere.
Have you read?
# Best countries in the world for a child to be born in, 2020
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2020
# Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2020
# World’s Best Cities For Expats, 2020
# America’s most luxurious hotels, 2020