With growing opportunities in business and more women coming into the business field and also looking forward to pursuing management degrees, a lot of doors are opening for the international woman student to excel in career path. The USA is the best option for global students to get the greatest opportunity to become global management leaders. Here are the highest-ranked MBA institutes in the USA for women who have some excellent infrastructure, and top-class faculty:
- Stanford University: This historic university has been greatly reputed for the fantastic campus, excellent women student intake and great placement options. Stanford is also near tech giant companies like Apple, Google, and Facebook which have been pioneering the technology business field.
- Harvard University: With the brilliant history of producing global management leaders, Harvard is also greatly known for its biggest library collection and very strong global alumni network. The curriculum at Harvard is perfect for a passionate student who is looking forward to understanding business in a real-time scenario. Harvard is a management aspirant’s dream to study and excel in the field.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton: Located in Philadelphia, the heart of America for business and management studies, Wharton is a fantastic place for women to study MBA. Pennsylvania is also a great place for women to stay and have a safe and secure environment. The coursework here is quite appealing and focuses on practical learning.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan: MIT is the greatest university in the world and has the credit of producing global management and technology leaders. With world-class facilities and infrastructure, MIT is also known for fantastic teaching faculty. The average post-graduate salary after completing MBA here is around $120,000 – $129,000.
- University of Chicago: This brilliant university is a perfect place for women to pursue an MBA in a global arena. The disciplines offered here are Marketing, Human Resource, Finance which allows the student to choose custom based electives as well. The university is also known for its strong alumni network and great international student intake.
- Columbia University: New York is the greatest city in the world for business leaders and progressive. The average tuition fee here is around $100,000 annually and the average starting salary drawn here by the students is $120,000. Because it is situated in the heart of New York, the placement prospects and relocation is quite convenient and admirable.
- UCLA, Los Angeles: With amazing international intake having over 40% global students annually, UCLA has a long history of producing management leaders consistently over the years. The university allows students from various nationalities and backgrounds to interact with each other during the course. This naturally gives bigger exposure for the global student.
- Northwestern University: Kellogg University is particularly known for acceptance rate for women students and promotes gender equality. The brilliant university is equipped with great faculty which is highly experienced and also known for research and development. The university is also credited for a real-time approach for learning management principles and also applying them in reality.
Have you read?
World’s Best Destinations For Business Travelers, 2020
Most Prosperous And Inclusive-Cities In The World
Most Charitable Billionaires In The United States
Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org