A lot of working professionals are looking for pursuing an MBA after gaining some work experience because it will bring out good career options and increases their skills well. Having an MBA degree opens more gates for better job options and also brings good knowledge on how to deal with real-time experience to face challenges. Europe offers great opportunities for working professionals, in particular, to climb up the career ladder admirably. Here is the list of brilliant MBA institutes for working professionals in Europe:
- ESMT, Berlin, Germany: This institute is located in the heart of Germany’s business capital and regularly appears in international rankings having a fantastic reputation. They offer full-time MBA and executive MBA options from which the students can opt depending on their schedule. The average tuition fee for the MBA program here is 25,000 Euros per year. ESMT is an excellent choice for working professionals for customized courses in MBA and increases career prospects.
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands: This Dutch university has managed to make it to the top list of universities in Europe for the best MBA. The full-time MBA here is consistently ranked in the top list of best MBA programs globally also top 5 in Europe. It is also greatly known for experimental learning environments by living management and personal leadership development (PLD).
- IE Business School, Spain: It has been listed in the top 20 MBA programs in Europe and the MBA programs here are offered in English as well as native language Spanish. Apart from regular courses, an online MBA facility is also available. It utilizes a virtual campus with asynchronous online sessions, live interactive videos and integration days on campus.
- INSEAD Business School, France: The most unique feature of INSEAD is its dual-campus center. The full-time MBA program here is in dual campus with France as well as in Singapore. The students from both campuses are from diverse backgrounds providing a multicultural experience. It also offers a 10 months accelerated MBA program in which the students can choose from a wide variety of 72 electives that suit their individual goals.
- Bocconi University, Italy: This university in Milan has a rich history in providing quality study programs in the field of Economics, Business and Finance. The programs here include practical training and internship opportunities. The institute also collaborates with numerous companies and offers students to engage in international exchange programs across the world.
- Warwick Business School, United Kingdom: Located in Coventry, England is not only a top-rated institution for MBA globally but also a great business center. Apart from classical MBA programs, there are several double-degree programs which offer multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- ESADE Business School, Spain: To get an ideal career progression for working professionals, ESADE is a perfect choice. With students from 48 nationalities, ESADE offers an international environment for the students. Apart from the full-time classical MBA, ESADE also provides a part-time MBA along with a global executive MBA which is conducted in Washington DC, Barcelona, Madrid, New York, and Bangalore.
Have you read?
These Are The Top 10 Richest Boxers In The World For 2019.
Countries With The Most Millionaires In The World, 2019.
Sports And Billionaires: The Richest NBA Club Owners In The U.S. In 2019.
The World’s Best Non-Native English Speaking Countries, 2019.
Media Billionaires: Richest Media Moguls In The World, 2019.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org