Witnessing a live concert in the midst of millions of fans reverberating the same musical energy is something one can never forget. If you are into music and also love to travel, the first thing you would want to include in your bucket list is to visit the world’s greatest live concert stadiums. After all, you have seen these venues in music videos and got much energy vibrating all over with the effect. Imagine watching those live concert stadiums in reality and the energy it would give after the visit! Europe is a continent with amazing live concert stadiums that are well-maintained and conducted some greatest live shows the world has ever witnessed. Here is the list of such amazing live concert stadiums in Europe for the Music Traveler!
- Paradiso, Amsterdam: The former church cum nightclub has now turned into a live concert venue and the best place to experience music in the dreamy city Amsterdam. Pop, Rock and Electronic Music rules the roost here for good reasons. Just like the name, the place is indeed a paradise for live music lovers.
- Olympia, Paris: Since the year 1888, Olympia has been pivotal in defining the music scene of Paris. In the year 1954, Bruno Coquatrix took over the venue which was originally opened by Moulin Rouge. Right from then, some thousands of performers took over this stage and the place has nearly 2000 people seating arrangement as well.
- Wembley Stadium, London: This iconic venue was a stage for the greatest concerts such as fundraising events like Live Aid which featured all the top Rock and Pop artists of the century. With amazing acoustics and fantastic infrastructure, every Rock fan would remember this stadium for all-time greatest live concerts.
- Sala Apolo, Barcelona: For all the Punk lovers of music, Sala Apolo is the perfect place to visit. The place is designed to have a different theme every day to enthrall the audience with surprises. There is a dance floor, two separate areas for seating as well as enjoying music.
- The Grey Hall, Copenhagen: This place has a long history dating back to the year 1891 and it has been a home for art shows, concerts, and events. Christmas here is a great sight to visit with great musical programs that satiate the music interest in the traveler.
- O2 Academy Brixton, London: The South London venue was established in the year 1983 and is one of the largest fixed stages in Europe. With seating of nearly 5000 people and 3760 people standing downstairs, O2 Academy is a dream destination for the music enthusiast.
- Vera, Groningen: Located in the Netherlands, Vera is a home for many artists and musicians who perform par excellence. With amazing lighting facilities and sound design, Vera is the place for new-age music lovers. Get enthralled with remarkable sound experience which can play with your senses and make you experience the best. While the Netherlands is the home for free-thinking music, Vera is an amazing place to be.
Have you read?