Because of excellent prospects and career improvements, Asian students are opting for management degrees in Europe and America. However, some students back off with the plans because of the budget issues and high lifestyle rates in these countries. Fortunately, there are many brilliant MBA institutes in Europe and America; which are not just good in academics along with pocket-friendly expenditures. Here is the list of such MBA institutes which are like a boon for Asian students in Europe and America:
- Ball State University (Ball State or BSU), Muncie, Indiana, US: The AACSB accredited institute offers multiple management programs for the career-oriented students. It also offers distance education courses for those who cannot manage much time for college. It is also named as the best by the Princeton Review for a consistent period of nine years.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio: The Monte Ahuja College of Business Administration is quite affordable and also top-ranked among many business reviews globally. It also has the AACSB accreditation and offers undergraduate and masters courses in management. 88 percent of the full-time faculty here has Ph.D., DBA, and another terminal business degree.
- East Carolina University, Greenville, NC: For more than 75 years since its inception, this university has challenged students with great business skills and provide them with business skills to cope up in today’s competitive business world.
- Emporia State University, Emporia, KS: The MBA programs here are quite unique with state of the art market research lab, a newly innovated technology that provides real-time internships. Some of the concentrations here are Accounting, Business Administration, Business Education, Computer Science, and Marketing.
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA: Established way back in the year 1984, this business school offers 3500 students along with high-tech laboratories and state of the art technology which is aimed at bringing real-time experience for the students. The school also has online programs for busy working executives.
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL: With a high rate of acceptance in the program is only 95, this university is quite aimed at producing quality management leaders. The Princeton Review ranks the facilities here to be the third-best in the nation. The master’s programs are ranked top 12 in the nation by US News and World Report.
- Central European University, Budapest, Hungary: Being AMBA Accredited, CEU is quite sought after university in Europe which is also budget-friendly. The living costs in Budapest are quite less compared to the other European countries.
- MIB Trieste School of Management, Trieste, Italy: Located in the picturesque northeast corner of Italy, MIB is quite a brilliant place to pursue an MBA. It is the least expensive MBA course in Italy which is also AMBA accredited. It is also listed in the FIND MBA as one of the best European schools off the beaten path.
- Athens University of Commerce and Business, Athens, Greece: The school’s full-time MBA lasts for 14 months which is state of the art faculty and infrastructure. The living costs in Athens are comparatively less than the UK and other European countries.
Have you read?
Cities With The Most (And Least) Expensive Apartments In The United States.
Most Forested Countries In The World.
Fashion: The World’s Most Fashionable Countries.
Best Football Cities In The World.
Asia’s Wealthiest Business Dynasties: The 20 Richest Families In Asia.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org