Europe is one of those continents with great academic facilities and living conditions. Hence, many global students are opting for Europe as the ideal destination for pursuing MBA. Human Resource, in particular, needs a thorough understanding of people from various cultures, and nationalities. Europe offers such an environment during MBA quite well and admirably. HRM is an exclusive branch of management which needs more of real-time experience in dealing with various sorts of people. Such course needs experienced faculty who have hands-on experience in the field. Here is the list of brilliant MBA institutes in Europe for such HRM courses which enables the students to get ahead in career ladder:
- Said Business School, Oxford, UK: This historic institute has the best facilities for international students which is high on quality and aimed at bringing best educational infrastructure. The international student intake is quite high here which enables the students to interact with people from different cultures and countries. That is quite essential for studying human resource management.
- London Business School, London, UK: Located in the heart of the UK. London Business School offers amazing faculty assistance for HRM aspirants. With world-class infrastructure and real-time focus on people management aspects, the HRM course here goes a long way in improving your career path.
- Judge Business School, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge is known for producing world-class management leaders for many years in a consistent fashion. The business school is also AMBA-accredited with experienced faculty and excellent placement records also. The international student intake in Judge Business School is quite impressive with various nationalities opting to study here.
- Imperial College, London, UK: For the royal experience of studying HRM, Imperial College brings out the best. HRM course here is tailor-made for students to get real-time experience in dealing with clients and people management. The students will also get a chance to interact with students of various cultures and walks of life.
- Alliance Manchester Business School, Manchester: With top-class campus and excellent library facilities, this business school brings out great students annually in the field of HRM. The faculty here aims to bring real-time experience for the students to get a practical approach in dealing with career-related challenges.
- INSEAD, France: With top-rated global rankings, INSEAD offers excellent HRM courses which enable the students to secure placements starting with $104.000. The business school aims are bringing quality human resource management education for the global student. The living expenses here are also quite economical for international students.
- HEC Paris, France: The internationally reputed business school is widely known for its excellent faculty, amazing infrastructure, placement facilities, and good guidance when it comes to HRM. The real-time experience for the student to understand people’s psyche in business is given special emphasis here.
- ESADE Business School, Spain: Located in an amazing country Spain, ESADE is quite competitive in nature and their intake is quite stringent. HRM courses in ESADE are brilliantly tailor-made to suit the student’s requirements. The business school also focuses on a practical approach for the students.
Have you read?
The Top 30 Largest Foreign Holders of U.S. Treasury Debt.
The World’s Largest Wine Exporting Countries By Value.
World’s Top 10 Biggest Military Spenders In 100 Years (From 1914 to 2018).
The World’s Best Cities For Food Lovers.
The Most Heavily Surveilled Cities In The World.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org