Thanks to the information explosion and a lot of awareness on egalitarian societies, a lot of women are venturing into a formerly masculine dominated profession like a business. With their creative ideas and stylish insights, businesswomen are making waves in bringing out fantastic products to the customers.
A businesswoman needs to be quite stylish in not just thoughts and ideas but also with her grooming. Especially in formal meetings, a businesswoman needs to make a style statement with her impeccable appearance. Here we bring you the best outfit ideas for businesswomen for formal meetings:
- Go Timeless: One timeless outfit which would never go wrong is the white buttoned-up shirt with a matching earthly trouser in black, blue or olive green. This combination goes well for all formal occasions and brings out a classy look. Irrespective of the body type, this outfit suits every businesswoman of style and substance.
- Grey is Trendy: One might feel that grey is a very dull color and doesn’t add much pep to the businesswoman’s outfit but it is all in the perception. When styled effortlessly, gray has that amazing classy look which no other color can bring out. Try a grey trouser on a light cream blouse which is quite appealing and commands dignity as well.
- Try Monochrome: Contrast is the obvious decision made by fashion lovers but monochrome can go a long way as well for formal meetings. But be wary of the colors you choose shades like cream, navy blue or somewhat sober ones to give a great feel. Do not opt for flashy colors as it might give a frivolous impression.
- Black Pantsuit: A black pantsuit is a perfect choice for any formal meeting for a businesswoman. Make sure that the pantsuit is tailored for your body type and the pleats are not too old fashioned. Pair the outfit with heeled stilettoes in tan color or trendy flats in the same color.
- Pencil Skirt is your Friend: While long skirts might be too casual for a formal meeting, a well-fitted pencil skirt is a perfect choice for formal meetings. Either go for a solid color or a striped pencil skirt for the amazing result. Choose the high heeled stilettoes or flat boots in brown color for a fantastic look.
- Trench Coats: In colder countries where temperatures get frigid, investing in a good trench coat on an outfit is a great choice for formal occasions. Take timeless colors like black, tan, and navy blue as they will match on every outfit shade. Interestingly, a trench coat can go well with any outfit ranging from a shirt- trouser, or a knee-length dress.
- Pinstriped Suits: If you are an old-school fashion lover, pinstriped suits are the best option for formal occasions. Try either for the full monochrome pinstriped patterns or simply a blazer that can go brilliantly well on a formal dress.
- Invest in a Long formal Dress: For getting a more dignified look which commands seniority and authority, invest in a long formal dress which is in the correct fit. Ideally, go for a formal sleeved dress that is in a good fit.
Have you read?