The term fashion is no longer linked only with glamor and style. The contemporary fashion brands are understanding the importance of being ethical in clothes designing as the customers are growing more aware of it. Ethical fashion is also known for giving a great outlook and reveals much about the wearer’s personality. However, ethical fashion is not just for women but also for aspiring men who want to sport them confidently. We bring all the information needed about ethical fashion brands which are designed exclusively for men:
- United by Blue: This exciting brand makes use of ethical textiles and also recycle trash from the oceans and waterways. Check out their biking jackets, linen shirts which are quite off the mark for formal and casual occasions.
- Everlane: With great ethical ideas and interesting designs, Everlane is producing some exciting styles and attractive clothing of men for all ages. Their stylish designs are made from recyclable material which is not just good in appearance but also in terms of all-day comfort. For those men who love to keep themselves laid back all day, this is your brand.
- Nisolo: They work on fair trade wages and healthy work environment. The company works in close quarters with small , independent artisans to make attractive shoes for all occasions. Their stunning range of footwear is a must watch for this season.
- Nudie Jeans: This hot and happening brand outsources 100% cotton to make their jeans which arrive in different cuts to suit the customer’s requirement. Their production methods are entirely transparent and aim at producing fair products.
- Alternative Apparel: With Alternative fashion taking a new leap, this brand brings sustainable clothing which is effortlessly comfortable for men of all ages. Their production facilities are quite eco-friendly and made with love.
- AG: The coolest brand believes in being socially active by using ozone technology and utilize eco-conscious fibers. They have also partnered with charity and strongly committed to make a lasting difference in the fashion industry.
- G-Star: The brand is determined to produce sustainable products by using organic cotton for their jeans and also use recycled cotton for impressive patterns. The brand also uses recycled polyester and Tencel.
- Patagonia: Following fair trade practices, and environmental responsibility in producing products, Patagonia is a brilliant brand to look for. Choosing bold colors and floral patterns- this brand is quite stylish for the typical fashionable menfolk.
- Bluer Denim: For the lovers of American- made Denim, this Portland-based brand is a must-have. The cotton used in their textiles is homegrown in Georgia, milled in North Carolina and put together in Los Angeles in an eco-friendly process. Their line of denim includes slim, straight and loose styles- to suit every requirement.
- Buck Mason: Founded in the year 2013 in Abbott Kinney Boulevard in Los Angeles, the brand redefined everyday fashion for men. The brand is equally admired by GQ, Forbes and Wall Street Journal alike. Their products comprise of cotton and 100% Pima.
Have you read?
Best Performing Arts Schools In The World.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World.
Best Universities In The World.
Russia’s Rich List: Richest People In Russia.
100 Most Influential People In History.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org