With a whopping $42.5 million, Luke Bryan is the highest-earning country music artist of 2019, that’s according to the Forbes magazine. And no surprise here The top 20 singers in the genre earned $476.5 million this year.
The top five include genre mainstays like Zac Brown Band (No. 2, $38.5 million), Keith Urban (No. 3, $35 million), Blake Shelton (No. 4, $32 million), and Kenny Chesney (No. 5, $31 million).
And, holy cow: Everyone who made the top 10 raked in over $20 million this year!
Notice anything odd about that list?
There only one woman in the top ten highest-earning country music artists – the legendary Shania Twain, who clocks in at No. 7 with $29 million.
The outlook for racial diversity is even bleaker: Coming in at No. 18 with $14 million, Lil Nas X is the lone non-white act on the list, and he’s the only openly gay artist, too.
- Luke Bryan, $42.5 million
- Zac Brown Band, $38.5 million
- Keith Urban, $35 million
- Blake Shelton, $32 million
- Kenny Chesney, $31 million
- Eric Church, $30 million
- Shania Twain, $29 million
- Florida Georgia Line, $26 million
- Garth Brooks, $24 million
- Jason Aldean, $23.5 million
- Toby Keith, $21 million
- Dierks Bentley, $20 million
- Tim McGraw, $18 million
- George Strait, $17.5 million
- Dolly Parton, $17 million
- Carrie Underwood, $16 million
- Faith Hill, $15 million
- Lil Nas X, $14 million
- Rascal Flatts, $13.5 million
- Miranda Lambert, $13 million (tie)
Have you read?
100 Best Cities For Business Travel In 2020.
These Are The Richest States In The U.S..
The Richest American Families In Each U.S. State.
Richest Sports Team Owners In The United States.
Singapore Rich List: Richest Billionaires In Singapore.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org