Top B-Schools To Pursue Management Graduate Studies In Europe For International Students
Europe is one of those continents in the world which has classy educational facilities, amazing infrastructure, and brilliant professors who can guide management aspirants quite well. It also offers excellent career options for management students after graduate studies. With its rich cultural diversity, pleasant climate, and world-class facilities, Europe offers the best management graduate studies for international student. With budget-friendly costs, European universities surely give your management career a good edge over other continents. Here are some of the best B-Schools to pursue management graduate studies in Europe for international students.
- Breda University of Applied Sciences, Breda, Netherlands: Management in logistics is one of the sought after specializations to manage resources for an organization. The intensive training sessions and tailor-made coursework of Breda University prepares the student to understand the nuances of management and principles. It also offers exciting placement opportunities along with study trips during the course.
- Northern Business School, Hamburg, Germany: This B-school offers a part-time as well as a full-time degree in Tourism and Event management. The technical content in the study is greatly emphasized during the course with exceptionally good professors who aim at a practical teaching approach.
- Geneva Business School, Geneva, Switzerland: This wonderful business school offers startup ready bachelor courses for management aspirants. It aims to give such business skills that enable the student to face the competent real-life world problems admirably. Geneva Business School ranked No. 59 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2020.
- Institute of Business and Management Sciences, Geneva, Switzerland: The three-year classical program which is designed to cover every significant aspect of management: finance, banking, law, accounting, economics, and computer skills. The courses are designed as per the guidelines of the public and private sectors.
- The Swiss Institute of Management and Hospitality, Switzerland: Hospitality management is one of the sought after management courses and has some amazing career options for young students. Located in the heart of Switzerland, the B-school focuses on four different internship certificates and complete two years of work experience as well.
Have you read?
Richest Sports Team Owners In The United States.
Singapore Rich List: Richest Billionaires In Singapore.
The 50 Best Road Trip Songs Of All Time.
Fashion: Trendiest Countries In The World.
These Are The World’s Richest Royals.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org