A quality MBA from a reputed institution is a must for a CEO of a startup because they need to look after almost every branch of management. Their responsibilities are naturally higher compared to an established CEO and because of their less experience, a good Management masters degree comes of great help. With lot of young educated lot coming into the business at a relatively lesser age and brining innovative startup ideas, this has become need of the hour. Asia, in
particular, has been a booming continent in terms of academics, campuses and career opportunities. Here is the list of top MBA institutes in Asia for the startup CEO:
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India: This progressive nation has the largest number of skilled manpower who are adept in technological education. Hyderabad, in particular, has been a booming city or IT professionals along with budding entrepreneurs. ISB was established in the year 2001 with positive hopes of putting India in the global map of management education. It is the top 100th institute in global rankings of best b-schools in the world. Indian School of Business ranked No. 136 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK Business School), Hong Kong: Being the second-oldest university in this territory, CUHK has the credit of producing four Nobel laureates- which is quite an amazing feat. Ranked sixth in the world, the number of students in each class is on an average of 74 in which 94% of them are international students. Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK Business School) ranked No. 40 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- HKUST Business School, Hong Kong: Founded in 1991, HKUST is relatively a younger university in this area. The university also boasts of high number of students in each class averaging around 122. More nationalities are represented here with the intention that the students should get great exposure to different cultures during the course of study. HKUST Business School ranked No. 12 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Nanyang Business School, Singapore: As the B-school is located in Asia’s business capital Singapore, Nanyang offers much more to the student than they expect for. The average student here is aged 28 and with five years of work experience. This naturally gives the younger startup student to interact with working professionals and gain their insights into how to build a better business. Nanyang Business School ranked No. 49 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), India: IIM Ahmedabad is regarded as one of the prestigious institutes for MBA and accepts only high CAT and GMAT scores for admissions. The student who enrolls here can be swarmed with good perks and opportunities. The Indian Institutes of Management are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management research and education across India. This B-school has great faculty, excellent campus and library facilities and gives the startup student to mingle with great minds of business. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) ranked No. 21 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Shanghai, China: CEIBS boasts of excellent career opportunities for the startup student who is willing to learn practical methods of business. As Shanghai is a city which is bustling with new business ideas and companies, the student can get much exposure to how big companies work and learn much from the experience. If you are an adventurous learner at heart, CEIBS Shanghai is the best place to be. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) ranked No. 23 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
Have you read?
Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.
Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
Meet The Richest Families In The World.
Taiwan’s Rich List: Richest Taiwanese Billionaires.
China Rich List: Richest Chinese Billionaires.