Out of most of the countries in Europe, Spain and France are beautiful places to travel as well as pursue advanced education. Their unique cultural roots, friendly people, lovely atmosphere and rich heritage is attracting many international students to flock there. The students also get much study benefits during their stay here and they are of course lovely destinations to settle down as well. For the artistic minds, Spain and France offer great life ahead which is equipped with creativity and innovation. Here is the list of the most sought-after MBA universities in Spain and France:
- IE Business School, Madrid, Spain: The number of international student intake here is quite impressive and the b-school has long history of producing great management leaders. As it is located in the artistic city Madrid, the student can be exposed to local Spanish cultural heritage- which greatly adds to their profile. IE Business School ranked No. 22 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain: ESADE is one of the most sought-after B-Schools in Spain and has an excellent reputation of experience faculty, brilliant campus and great teaching principles. Studying MBA is not just an acquisition of academic excellence but also an overall learning experience in terms of living, positivity and building up career admirably.ESADE Business School ranked No. 9 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- EAE Business School, Barcelona, Spain: Being one of the top 25 best B-schools in the world, EAE offers MBA in both English and Spanish as the medium of instruction. The students here arrive from nearly 100 nationalities and can opt for either a full-time or part-time MBA. Barcelona is a great tourist attraction with rich historic value- giving the student a majestic living experience. EAE Business School ranked No. 132 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France: The CEOWORLD magazine ranked INSEAD’s MBA as the best course in the world for management graduates. It’s unique three-campus structure enables the student to seamlessly study around the globe and also understand different cultures in a short span of time. The campus offers full-time and part-time MBA tailor-made for every management student’s requirements. INSEAD Fontainebleau ranked No. 1 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- HEC Paris, France: Regarded as the most prestigious MBA programs in France, the Economist rated HEC to be the greatest MBA program in the region. It is also ranked 9th best b-school globally and boasts of the fantastic alumni network. It also has the credit of educating Fortune 100 CEOs. HEC Paris ranked No. 15 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- EDHEC Business School, France: The b-school regularly mentions about enterprising spirit and QS ranked this b-school’s MBA program as top-ranked MBA program in Europe. The Financial Times ranked this MBA as top French MBA which is truly a value for money. EDHEC is the top 3rd B-school at a global scale. EDHEC Business School ranked No. 133 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- ESSEC Business School, France: Though the university is more than 100 years old, their MBA program began much later in 2011. Their unique specializations in luxury management and hospitality management are gaining much attention among the management critics. With a neat campus, excellent infrastructure and good networking options, ESSEC is the place for MBA aspirant to set foot on. ESSEC Business School ranked No. 134 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Emlyon Business School, Lyon, France: If you are a management aspirant with an entrepreneurial edge, EM Lyon is the perfect place to choose. It is also an attractive option for employers to get a cream of brilliant MBA leaders for their companies. Emlyon Business School ranked No. 135 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
Have you read?
World’s Most (And Least) Expensive Cities For Taxis.
The World’s Most Powerful Militaries.
Top Rated Visitor Attractions In Every Country In The World.
World’s Top 100 Cities To Reside In.
Best Countries For Business In Europe For Non-European Investors.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.