Traveling the world in a luxurious cruise is one of the greatest dreams of any CEO. It embarks style, poise and amazing image for the businessman and adds to their overall persona. Cruise journey is not just moving around from places to places but an experience by itself. Getting the best of the luxuries away from home- that too with sea all around is really a great thing to dwell in. It rejuvenates the body, mind and soul for the stylish CEO. Here is the list of amazing luxury cruise liners for the Stylish CEOs and business leaders:
- Princess Cruises: This cruise liner rose to stardom with the concept of cruising holidays to various countries. It began the journey with a single liner in 1965 and has come a long way as the most successful cruise liner in the world. It now boasts of impressive fleet of ships which are classy, stylish and adorable to set foot on.
- Royal Caribbean: Being the most newest and innovative fleets in the industry, Royal Caribbean offers the most unique facilities to pamper the passenger in every way possible. With well connected ships over all the tourist spots in the world, traveling in Royal Caribbean is a dream for sure.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: With the idea of freestyle cruising concept, Norwegian Cruise Line has been pioneering luxury cruise travel in the world. They have a 48-year-old history of traditional cruise traveling which could be pushed over the limits and boundaries. NCL is a great brand for luxurious cruise traveling for the passionate businessman who also loves to embark on a little style element.
- Seabourn: Sailing in this ship is like sailing on a private yacht in terms of comfort, experience, and bliss. In short, Seabourn promises a home away from home and known for intimate ships. The guests can share large open decks which have inviting venues and extraordinary personal attention by a professional crew.
- Holland America Line: This brand started its first Transatlantic Voyage in October 1872. During the initial quarter-century, it carried over 400,000 people from Europe to the Americas. Now, this is a luxury cruise liner aimed to bring breathtaking travel experience for the stylish traveler.
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia: If you are looking for fun experience in cruise travel, this is the brand to go for. At the same time, the travel is not overly priced and the brand aims to bring affordable travel experiences for all. Inspired by the high energy entertainment Las Vegas for décor, neon lights and the overall look, these cruises are ideal for those people who love to be young and heart and emanate galvanizing vibes.
- Azamara Club Cruises: Comparatively, this brand has smaller ships and they focus on intimate cruising experiences. Another highlight of Azamara is- they allow the guests to spend more time in stopover ports to truly immerse themselves in the destination.
- P and O Cruises: Being the most famous name in cruising industry, they offer a relaxed pace and true sense of extravagance for guests visiting Asia, South America,the South Pacific and the Middle East.
Have you read?
Asia’s Wealthiest Business Dynasties: The 20 Richest Families In Asia.
Best Football Cities In The World.
Fashion: The World’s Most Fashionable Countries.
Most Forested Countries In The World.
Cities With The Most (And Least) Expensive Apartments In The United States.