To get the right adrenaline rush, challenge one’s senses, and the thrill of adventure- there is no other sport than hiking in the toughest trails. Trekking is not just a fitness thing but tremendous fun to encounter places in between, which brings a blissful experience. Trekking rejuvenates a person in ways unimaginable and soothes the monotonous mind and soul. Thanks to the versatility in the landscapes and breathtaking locations around the world, we are equipped with amazing places to trek, thereby rewarding ourselves a unique experience. We bring you the exclusive list of such trekking destinations around the world:
- GR20, France: The 15-day trek here makes you struggle all your way through the lovely destination Corsica. Known for its legendary diversity in landscapes, one can encounter with forests, granite moonscapes, windswept craters,, glacial lakes, plains, and snow-capped mountains. The destination has it all for the nature lover and a person who loves to challenge oneself with thrill. However, this trek is not for the faint-hearted because of its complex pathways.
- Inca Trail, Peru: This ancient trail to the hilltop of heritage centric Machu Picchu was laid by Incas and brought to limelight by Hiram Bingham in the year 1911. Millions of hikers have passed this familiar path since then and attained tremendous bliss. For all those who love history, heritage and of course-breathtaking views. The history of this place dates back to the 15th century, starting from the Sacred Valley, which winds up to thrilling paths. One can also visit the iconic settlements in the hilltop after the tiring trek!
- Pays Dogon, Mali: The Land of Dogon People is one of the most breathtaking regions in Africa. The trek here can last from lesser than two days to extending even ten days on the soaring cliffs of Bandiagara escarpment blended in old abandoned cliff dwellings. The Dogon are also known for their masked stilt dancers, intricately carved doors, and swift artistry.
- Everest Base Camp, Nepal: Being at the tallest mountain range at 5545 meters at Kala Pattar, the two-to-three week-long trek is relatively popular. The spectacular scenery, the snow-capped mountains, chilling climate, and challenging atmospheric obstacles makes it a brilliant place to trek. It is also a moment of pride for a trekker to finish this difficult path and said to have climbed the world’s highest mountain.
- Indian Himalayas, India: If you are a trekker with a tinge of mysticism, inquisitiveness, and zeal to know more about the spiritual side of trekking, there is no better place than Indian Himalayas. As if created for the hardcore hikers, the Indian Himalayas trek spreads for 24 days from Spiti to Ladakh. The extremely challenging walk follows ancient trade routes.
- Routeburn Track, New Zealand: This mesmerizing country is already known for pristine landscapes and sculpted sceneries. Aimed at medium trekkers, the trek spreads around a three-day-long adventure. Don’t forget to catch the breathtaking views from Harris Saddle and atop Conical Hill, where one can see the sea waves at a distant beach.
Countries With The Highest Inflation Rates In The World, 2019.
The World’s Largest Wine Exporting Countries By Value, In 2018.
The Top 30 Largest Foreign Holders of U.S. Treasury Debt.
Asia’s Wealthiest Business Dynasties: The 20 Richest Families In Asia, 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.