Visiting exotic places through a cruise opens up new possibilities and brings about a fantastic viewpoint of traveling itself. The brownie points go a bit more if you have unfaltering love for the sea. A lot of enthusiastic travelers are now looking for exciting cruise journeys, and the USA offers the best versatility when it comes to such travel.
With the longest happening sea coast on both the eastern and western sides, the USA offers nothing but the best in the cruise department. Here are some of the greatest cruise journeys in the USA which a sea lover cannot afford to miss:
- Crystal Cruises Fall Foliage Sojourn: This romantic cruise starts from New York City, and the voyage goes through New England, leading to Canada. One can visit Newport, Rhode Island’s historic district, Freedom trail at Boston Commons, and indulge in the lobster rolls of Maine near Bar Harbor.
- Pacific Wine Country: Explore the west coast of the USA and their sumptuous wines with this amazing cruise. Venture into Funk Zone at Santa Barbara, which is a trendy neighborhood with tasting rooms, galleries, and chef-driven restaurants. Also, visit Vancouver to get access to British Columbia’s top-rated wines, which cannot be available anywhere else in the world.
- Lewis & Clark Cruise – Cruising the Columbia and Snake Rivers: Fascinated by time travel? This cruise is the right choice for such an adventure. The historic trip takes you back to 215 years ago launching from Portland the Columbia and Snake Rivers Voyage. This trip is a dream come true for wildlife photographers and everyone who would love to get an adrenaline rush with adventure.
- Azamara Club Cruise: This trip is a golfer’s dream, which starts from Bermuda and the Old South departure to explore South Carolina, Charleston– which are the only two stops in this 11-day journey. There is also an option to attend Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Also, indulge in Civil War history in Charleston.
- USA River Cruises: Indulge into the rivers of Mexico and Mississippi and also float in New Orleans to get the best of south USA. Also, take up the all-suite paddlewheel steamboat American Duchess. Louisiana offers a multitude of cultures with amazing nightlife opportunities and goes ahead in the river’s blissful flow.
- Eastern Caribbean: Want to involve in a tropical adventure with a lot of seaside and beaches? This cruise brings about the dreamiest best for the Caribbean feel. Explore Dominican Republic’s Rio Damajagua, taste rums at St. Thomas, and also ride horseback at Puerto Rico’s Central Mountains!
- American Constitution: Dwell into the history of the American revolution by stirring off the coast of Baltimore and the Chesapeake Bay for a magical experience. Witness the war’s most important sites- Yorktown’s monumental battlefield and Founding Father’s homes as well.
Have you read?
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Performing Arts Schools In The World, 2019.
# Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.