Europe is one of those most beautiful continents in the World and offers some of the best heritage sites. The place is well connected by air, road, and waterways makes it even more comfortable to travel with the family.
If you are looking forward to taking your kids out for an unforgettable holiday experience, Europe is the budget-friendly and fun place, to begin with. With versatility in landscapes, history, and cultural roots, it is sure to get an amazing experience when one travels to Europe along with family. Here are some of the ideal family destinations in Europe to visit for the year 2019:
- Algarve- Portugal: If you like a bit of sunshine and want to get away from the melancholic cold atmosphere, Algarve offers precisely the same. The golden beaches, flawless sands, and the seaside of Benagil caves are a must-visit. It is also one of the best dolphin destinations, and the 4-day safari is also quite memorable to take part in.
- Athens- Greece: For a bigger dive into history and heritage of the world, Athens offers a brilliant exposure for kids. Take a full-day trip to Hydra or Meteora to get a full-fledged cultural activity experience. The world-famous Acropolis and Pantheon are also must-visit places.
- Barcelona- Spain: Kids will enjoy plentiful sunshine, welcoming vibes of Barcelona, and along with Sagrada Familia- the greatest cathedral in the world. It is indeed an architectural marvel. Visit the Port Aventura Theme Park with a transfer from Barcelona. Also, visit Casa Mila- an artistic destination that can be enjoyed by children as well as elders.
- Brittany- France: For fresh air, sandy beaches, relaxing walks along the seaside and getting a bit of European air- Brittany is the perfect place to visit. To have a relaxing holiday by the seaside, Dinard is the right choice. Quimper has the greatest macaroons in France and shops in Brest.
- Corfu- Greece: Your family will thank you for taking to this solitude filled Greek Island which is away from urban hustle-bustle and noise. The temperatures here average around 30 degrees almost throughout the year making it bright and sunny even during cold winters. Besides being rocky from the outside, Corfu has unique flora, fauna, and vegetation which can be explored on a sunny day.
- Costa Brava- Spain: If you have a tinge of adventure sports fun, Costa Brava offers Hot Air Balloon facilities as well. The bright days, sunny seaside and brilliant natural landscape are the biggest assets of the place. The seaside resorts Blanes, Tossa de Mar, and Lloret De Mar offer brilliant facilities to stay and fishing opportunities as well.
- Lisbon- Portugal: This beautiful and exotic city is one of the most popular destinations in Europe. The South American vibes which this place gives is quite fun to enjoy with family. The sumptuous castles of Sintra and St. George’s Castle, stunning alleys of old quarters of Alfama are must-visit places here.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.