Warsaw, Poland: The 6TH annual European Business & Investment Summit (EBIS) took place on the 19th and 20th of September this year and it was once again a plethora of advanced business innovations aimed at advanced groundbreaking Investments. It continues to surpass expectations, as a meeting place in Europe where connections get made and advanced business innovations come to life.
The 2-day conference was fully equipped with intriguing keynote speakers, Investment panels, workshops, networking luncheons and unique evening cocktail party. Like-minded entrepreneurs and business leaders in search of advice, information or investment opportunities gathered to exchange ideas and solutions and to solve problems.
Audience diversity and size at this Summer has become much more complex and expansive. The Summit linked Europe with Asia, Africa, Middle East, North and South America thus also bringing expansive numbers of Business Professionals together. This year, more and more sovereign wealth fund, institution representatives, emerging real estate investment trusts, venture capitalists, angel investors, private offices, government and start-ups showed strong interests in the European market. This strong trend will be expanded on to the next European Business & Investment Summit in 2020.
Expert speakers from different industries cover a wide range of subjects including Business structuring in the new era of globalisation, alternative wealth solutions, property investment, startup trends and future, legal restrictions and incentives, tax planning and optimisation, project financing and sourcing, business strategies and solutions. Content creativity, integrity and quality have always played a critical role at EBIS, and the contents next year will be expanded further and focus on the newest innovations in business advancements.
A few highlights of EBIS 2019:
- Paul McFadden, Amazon’s No.1 Best selling author, CEO, PMW Developments, Wealth Creation Expert presented Wealth Creation & Financial Freedom in Property Investment.
- Piotr Jaśkiewicz, Counsel from Baker McKenzie illustrated Processes of Expanding Business Overseas.
- Olga Fleming, Founding Partner of Oruga Group & Fleming Wealth Academy, brought full aspects of in-depth knowledge on Real Advantages and Challenges of Doing Business in the EU
- Piotr Liss, Tax Partner of RSM Poland, vividly explained recent Tax Law Changes, Transfer Pricing and Tax Planning in EU.
- Maciej Sadowski CEO of Startup Hub Poland, Chairman of Committee on New Technologies and Innovations of the Polish Chamber of Commerce, inspired all start-ups through his introduction of Start-up Opportunities and Incubator Supports.
- Frederico Fernandes, the project manager of the world leading investment in aviation platform promoted by the UAE’s General Civil Aviation Authority, showcased a rare yet unique side of attractions of alternative wealth investment in aviation, which raised tremendous undivided attention from the audience.
What’s more, panel discussions among Bernhard Otterstein, President of Polish Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Milena Golda, editor-in-chief of CEOWORLD magazine, and others on FDI excited quite many foreign investors at the summit.
Start-up challenges and opportunities, one of the most exciting panels, gathered giants like Seymur Rasulov, CEO of Whelp, Piotr Pietrzak, partner of StartFinderVC, Dagmara Krzesińska, CEO of Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości, and Maryla Wojcieszek, program manager of Poland Prize. They shared personal stories at the initial stage, steps towards fund raising and current status of business growth. Such remarkable experiences aspired many start-ups at the summit.
Venture Capital, Angel Investment, and Bank Loans also remained to be one of the popular subjects during panel discussions. Moderator Vikas Malnotra from Standford University had a fruitful discussions with the panel speakers and they are:
- Matthias Aasberg, managing Partner of Ingrid Ventures
- Rober Dziubłowski, business angel, Partner of StartFinder VC
- Michał Olszacki, managing Partner of Polish Instutute for Research and Developemnt VC
- Bartosz Wawrzynów, head analyst of FNP ventures
- Maciej Balcewicz, managing Partner of bValue
The summit also invited business owners from varies background to share and discuss current business strategies and solutions. These industry-leaders guided entrepreneurs to make real life connections and get started on business deals, with EDOs on site to share business location intelligence; pre-vetted potential investors actively seeking business partners to work with and relevant service providers that can help investment possibilities become realities.
The 2020 European Business & Investment Summit will be hosted in November 2020, at Barcelona, Spain. Seek speaking opportunities or Pre-order summit tickets and get the best deal out of EBIS to boost your business and networking.
Get involved in the 2020 European Business and Investment Summit, contact by phone at +48 606 332 808 or email at email@example.com.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org