I recently came across a playlist of the Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates’ favorite TED talks. People at TED asked Bill Gates to name his favorite TED talks, and the Microsoft co-founder picked thirteen of his favorites.
Subjects include Michael Specter speaking about the danger of science denial, to Bruce Aylward explaining how we’ll stop polio for good.
Gates’ wife, Melinda Gates, made it on the list for her talk on birth control. Currently 63 years old, Bill Gates is worth over $100 billion.
Bill Gates: My 13 favorite talks
- “The best stats you’ve ever seen“ — Hans Rosling
- “The danger of science denial“ — Michael Specter
- “The history of our world in 18 minutes“ — David Christian
- “Let’s put birth control back on the agenda“ — Melinda Gates
- “How we’ll stop polio for good“ — Bruce Aylward
- “How do we heal medicine?“ — Atul Gawande
- “The surprising decline in violence“ — Steven Pinker
- “Could this laser zap malaria?” — Nathan Myhrvold
- “Let’s use video to reinvent education“ — Salman Khan
- “How PhotoSynth can connect the world’s images“ — Blaise Aguera y Arcas
- “How I held my breath for 17 minutes“ — David Blaine
- “The power of introverts“ — Susan Cain
- “Robots that fly … and cooperate“ — Vijay Kumar
Have you read?
# Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2019.
# Countries With The Best Quality of Life, 2019.
# Most Startup Friendly Countries In The World.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com