Every country works with a strong economy and the scope for it has become one of the important aspects to study in management. Managing finance and having a thorough understanding of economics is one of the sough-after fields in the MBA. Moreover, every firm in the world requires a strong financial manager for sure. As a result, the demand for management finance professional is quite on the high. Apart from these two subjects, Banking is one rapidly transforming field in a global scenario. Europe has the regard for greatest MBA institutions which is also a booming economy by itself. We bring you the list of top MBA colleges in Europe for Banking, Finance, and Economics for 2019:
- School of Management (SoM) at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland: This institute offers Masters in Banking and Finance (MBF) . This program offers high-quality education in both theory and application for the fields of financial markets. The course focuses on a critical approach to various financial concepts. School of Management (SoM) at the University of St.Gallen ranked No. 83 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- School of Economics and Business – Universidad de Navarra, Spain: The Master’s Degree in Financial Regulation in this campus seeks to equip students with advanced knowledge of the new technological environment in the banking industry. The banking subjects including risk management, finance, and economic development. It also offers insight into advanced concepts including financial and accounting regulation, ethics, corporate and social responsibility. School of Economics and Business at the Universidad de Navarra ranked No. 126 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Faculty of Economics at Matej Bel University, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia: The deep knowledge about modern economic theories of money and finance, financial analysis, forecasting, and policy analysis is given special emphasis here. The students can also have the practical knowledge to work as analysts, financial managers in public and private enterprises. The in-depth concepts about financial situations in finance and monetary policies and integration processes in Europe. Faculty of Economics at Matej Bel University ranked No. 127 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- EU Business School Barcelona, Spain: The fantastic business school is located in Barcelona, Spain which is a city high on business values and art scene. The finance and economics degree here is quite tailor-made for the student who requires a practical-oriented approach. EU Business School Barcelona ranked No. 128 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- The University of Business and International Studies (UBIS University Geneva), Switzerland: Located in Geneva, Switzerland, this institute pays special emphasis on finance and economics. It also has a multi-campus degree where the students can study for a period of six months abroad in their allied campus in Washington DC. It also offers specific marketing certifications customized to suit the ever-changing marketplace in practicality. The institute also has international student intake with nationalities hailing from 40 different countries. University of Business and International Studies (UBIS University Geneva) ranked No. 129 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management, Geneva, Switzerland: Established in the year 1971, IFM is an accredited business school located in Geneva, Switzerland. The institute has right passion to innovate finance degrees along with academic excellence, practical skills and use of technology for the students. It is also recognized by three major accreditation bodies, rankings, and innovation award. IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management ranked No. 87 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- European Global school – University Paris, France: European Global School, Paris offers students a unique opportunity to attain a qualitative education and ensure they have access to quality program which brings greater visibility, flexibility, autonomy and accessibility. While maintaining the highest academic standards, EGS focus on giving individual attention to every student, and providing them with a multi-cultural experience in and out of the classroom. European Global school – University Paris ranked No. 130 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- EU Business School, Munich, Germany: Located in the exquisite city Munich, the MBA in EU is designed for professionals having a minimum of two years of work experience. The finance and marketing degree here gives exclusive importance for a practical approach to succeed in the modern business world. The campus is also quite exquisitely designed with good landscape views and breathtaking infrastructure. EU Business School – Munich ranked No. 131 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
Have you read?
# The World’s Top 100 Most Successful Unicorns, 2019.
# GDP Rankings Of The World’s Largest Economies, 2019.
# Most Expensive Countries In The World To Live In, 2019.
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org