Who doesn’t love the fragrance and presence of flowers? A mere glance at the blooming flower itself opens doors for new thoughts and imagination. For people who love the simple pleasures of life and are downright sensitive at heart, watching flowers in a larger scale brings out much joy and happiness. Watching flowers of various sizes, shapes, colors, and hues itself is like a meditation for the overall wellbeing. However, some geographical locations are gifted with an exquisite variety of flowers that are present in all days of the year. Some of these regions boast of rare species of flowers which are indigenous to only that region. We bring you the list of the world’s 7 best destinations to see flowers:
- Carlsbad- California, USA: For nearly sixty years, Carlsbad is one of the hottest tulip destinations in the world. The Flower Fields here comprises of The Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers which bloom every year from March through early May spanning over 55 acres of land. Carlsbad is a great place to enjoy an afternoon’s day out in the presence of beautiful flowers all around.
- Cactus Blooms- Arizona, US: While we think of flowers as sensitive and soft living beings in the obvious thought, Cactus is also one such flower with the dignity and beauty of its own. In fact, the individuality grows with the unique factors it has. Witness blooming cactuses in a larger plane which is a rare phenomenon. Arizona is one of those majestic places to offer this breathtaking sight.
- Bluebonnets- Texas, USA: The thought of Texas usually brings the vision of dusty roads, sweltering heat and definitely not blooming tulips. But Bluebonnets defies the idea, especially in Central Texas. From the beginning to the end of April, Ennis showcases miles and miles of flowers on mapped Bluebonnet trails. This wildflower show is visited by thousands of people annually. The two-hour tour here will indulge you in the wholesomeness of flowers!
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, Mount Vernon, United States: Located 60 miles north of Seattle, visiting Skagit is not a difficult task anymore. The tulip valley festival here is fragrant and visually appealing at the same time. It wouldn’t be surprising to know that agriculture is the number one industry in Skagit county.
- Yorkshire Lavender- Terrington- England, UK: This gifted English countryside is most adored for the lavender colors which look so pretty and appealing. The gorgeous lavender in the shade of amethyst, indigo, and white cannot be seen anywhere else in the world. The hundreds of varieties in just the Lavender hues will take your breath away.
- Castelluccio Di Norcia, Italy: Tucked in the heart of Valnernia inside the Mounts Sibillini National Park, the place blooms with majestic flowers from May- July every year. The shades range from bright yellow, shocking red and from plain white to stunning violet. This time is affectionately also referred to as Fiorita.
- Keukenhof Gardens, the Netherlands: In the town of Lisse, this is the largest flower park in the world with 7 million flower bulbs gleaming at the visitor during the peak season. Holland is greatly known for these flowers to view especially from March-May when the bloom is at its best.
Have you read?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com