While food is regarded to be the greatest art form which has the creative purpose along with satiating the palate, fine dining is an overall new ballgame altogether. The ambiance, hospitality, appealing way of serving food actually makes a greater impact on the person who is relishing the food. Our world is blessed with such versatile cuisines and one go from a region to another, the cultural, social and ethnic factors play a big role in the food provided there. Fine dining has become an art to be inculcated by the hotels and fortunately, many are understanding the importance of it and making value additions to their food places. We bring you the list of best destinations in the world that offer fine dining:
- Paris, France: The fashion and art capital of the world is also amazing when it comes to artistic food. The laid back nature of Parisians is clearly reflected in the fine dining options it has. Paris is entirely filled with bustling coffee shops, wafting the aroma of croissants, wholesome cheesecakes and what not? The birthplace of Cappuccino will definitely make to the top of fine dining destinations. Relish the macarons, caramels, and lavish serving of chocolate in a typical French brasserie.
- Tokyo, Japan: This progressive country is the home of world-class Sushi cuisine, which is downright experimental and sumptuous. Try the ultimate comfort food okonomiyaki which is a thin pancake with batter base that can allow you to have any filling in the middle as per your choice. Tokyo, the capital of Japan is the home of fine dining along with attractive street food options as well.
- Lisbon, Portugal: Thanks to the location and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean’s coast, Lisbon is a paradise for the seafood lover. Tasca is a must-visit dining destination here that is small and contained- yet offers amazing food. Try out the local cuisine that includes Sardines, salted cod, and octopus tossed in delicious measure of olive oil. Also, try Portugal’s signature custard tart pasteis de Nata.
- London, UK: There is no better way to start off a day than having a lavish spread of English breakfast. London is the perfect place to get a world-class breakfast from a cuisine that is influenced by many of their colonies. Don’t miss out Britain’s all-time favorite Fish and Chips, explore the breakfast options such as steak and kidney pie, shepherd’s pie, desserts like fruit truffle and what not? London is also high on the global fine-dining scene with various restaurants serving world-class food for passionate foodie.
- Rome, Italy: The magical destination cannot be missed in the list of fine dining destinations because of the rich Italian food they serve. One can indulge in a variety of pasta options, relish a lasagna, or have a sweet-treat with Tiramisu. It is interesting to know that Romans had a penchant for deep-fried food and the places rightfully sell morsels of crispy batter filled with the likes of salt cod, courgette flowers and rice with ragu.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: If you have a thing for cheese, Amsterdam is like heaven in all respects. Try the delicious varieties of cheese such as edam, gouda, emmental and maasdammer. Amsterdam is also a breathtaking destination for a wide variety of desserts and cakes. Also, try visiting the Netherland’s Cheese Valley outside the city for more indulgence of cheese!
Have you read?
# Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2019.
# Countries With The Best Quality of Life, 2019.
# Most Startup Friendly Countries In The World.