Australia is one of those emerging nations for excellent marketing opportunities for aspiring management graduates to improve their career ladder and attain greater heights.
With fantastic living options, rapid progress, and fabulous innovations happening around, a lot of international students are flocking to Australia to pursue their studies.
Marketing, in particular, is a dynamic subject which requires the students to understand global trends and people management principles.
Such skills can be acquired in a diverse environment which enables the student to interact with people from different backgrounds and ideologies. We bring you the list of brilliant B-schools for marketing in Australia which cannot be missed for sure:
- Melbourne Business School: The most sought-after MBA in Australia as well as in international scenario, Melbourne Business School has AACSB and EQUIS accreditation and produced over 16,000 business leaders over all these years. B-school’s marketing curriculum is quite impressive with proactive ideas and principles incorporated in it. Another advantage it has is the location where it is placed. Melbourne is a happening area for the bustling art scene, stage plays, and everything relating to art- giving the student a taste of many creative things at once. Melbourne Business School at the University of Melbourne is ranked 60th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- AGSM: For the right professional marketing degree in management, which includes critical thinking, innovation, professionalism, communication skills, and so on, AGSM is the right place to be. Their MBA is 16 –month long, which focuses on practical learning, exciting opportunities, and excellent ideologies for the modern marketing management professional. The school also offers great placement options, thereby giving an additional leap to the career. Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is ranked 98th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
- University of Queensland Business School: A business marketing degree with high cultural values and contemporary ideas, University of Queensland is a fantastic place to get an MBA. The course here focuses on teaching real-time thought processes, which enables the students to solve problems in the actual situation. The marketing MBA here is equally useful for job-seekers as well as entrepreneurs alike. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, the UQ Business School at University of Queensland is ranked 115th globally.
- Bond University: The marketing course at Bond University offers smart learning and excellent mentoring for the students who dream of making big in the world of business. There is a one-year and two-year full-time course option which the student can choose depending on the time they wish to dedicate to the course.
- La Trobe Business School: Critical thinking and people management come in handy for any marketing professional. La Trobe understands this requirement quite well and brings about the same feature in their marketing degree coursework. A marketing course demands the student to understand the nuances of people’s thoughts and how to play around product sales. La Trobe is a fantastic option for studying a dynamic marketing MBA degree for a great career leap. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, La Trobe Business School at La Trobe University is ranked 117th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
- MGSM – Macquarie: Practical knowledge is as important as academic excellence to pursue an all-round MBA in marketing. MGSM emphasizes on pragmatic approach towards learning skills and empowers the students to do the same. For all those aspiring young folks who are planning to open an exciting startup, MGSM gives a great chance. In the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world rankings 2019, Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) MBA program has a global ranking of 80 (out of 124) institutions.
Have you read?
# The World’s Safest Cities Ranking, 2019.
# World’s Most Luxurious Hotels, 2019.
# Best Cities In The World For Shopping In 2019.
# Best Law Schools In The World, 2019.
# Best Film Schools In The World For 2019.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com