A business leader is not only looked out for amazing business decisions, leadership skills and dynamism in thought, but also for the way they take fashion and style seriously. Gone are the days when CEOs confined to a formal way of dressing which might mean the boring pantsuit in a dull shade of grey.
The younger lot of CEOs are actually experimenting on their looks and bringing a new star status to the casual line of clothing and appearance. These CEOs actually give us another reason to admire them and also follow their look in ease and perfection.
We bring you an exclusive style inspiration from the successful business leaders which brought much innovation:
- Sir Richard Branson: British billionaire Richard Branson is known for a casual approach to workwear and yet look appealingly good. He is also known for his razor-sharp suit look which gained much attention in the public appearances. He was instrumental in bidding goodbye to the boring tie-and-suit look. For all those aspiring young CEOs who also have a similar relaxing approach towards dressing, he is the right guy to follow!
- Mark Zuckerberg: The founder of the world’s largest social media network Facebook, Mark has brought a new statement to grey T-shirt look which he sports most of the time. With his unfaltering smile and fashion choices, he always brings up something interesting for the fans. This doesn’t mean he despises the formal suit look- but which appearance looks perfect for a particular occasion. His fit choices which keep him comfortable all day.
- David Beckham: This fantastic footballer turned fashion leader has something to bring about every time in terms of clothing choices. He prefers to stick to classy outfits and pair them with the perfect accessories. Beckham is also known for red checkered shirt over a grey T-shirt which sounds very simple but actually looks breathtakingly elegant.
- Jay-Z: Being a successful businessman for 20 years, Jay-Z is well known for his fashion experiments. He owns a clothing company known as Rocawear which represents uber casual looks such as black tees, trousers, and varsity jackets. Jay-Z can effortlessly carry a perfect formal look like a suit without any trouble with a tailor-made black blazer. His fashionable world is of giving special importance to style and precision.
- Jack Dorsey: He loves to pair his fashion taste with a tinge of edginess and funkiness. Instead of opting for the tailor-made suits, Jack loves to be casual with stylish sneakers, a black jacket and taking the right inspiration from Steve Jobs. He also loves to choose the black pullover along with matching jeans for his work look!
Have you read?