If there is one rare privilege which a CEO can enjoy comfortably, it is staying in a luxurious yacht in a range of breathtaking locations in the world. The voyager can experience freedom and expansiveness which only sea travel can present.
Some luxurious yachts are exclusively designed to maximize space and include luxurious facilities such as swimming pools, personal watercraft, private chefs, outdoor decks, movie viewing areas, and even helicopter landing pads. Here we bring the list of greatest yacht destinations which CEOs can visit and get an experience of a lifetime:
- French Riviera: If you would want to explore Europe on a glamorous front, that too on a seaside, the French Riviera offers it all. Experience the cosmopolitan shine of Monte Carlo and the unspoiled beauty of Port-Cros. One can get ample sunshine on the sandy beaches of Nice. Another biggest attraction here is the annual international film festival Cannes which attracts global celebrities here.
- Greece: Imagine a dreamy location surrounded by multiple pristine seas etched with thousands of islands. Greece offers exactly such a location for yacht lovers. With its natural beauty which is untarnished by urban hustle-bustle, one can explore lovely beaches during the day time and exquisite nightlife as the day falls off. One can also sail to the largest island in Greece – Crete for a historic archaeological exploration or even to the breathtaking location Santorini to watch the sunset by.
- St. Thomas, Virgin Islands: The harbor here is naturally deep with steady winds and peaceful waters. St.Thomas indeed is an ideal port yacht location. The idyllic neighboring islands of St.John and St. Croix are a paradise for water sports such as snorkeling, diving, kitesurfing and other aquatic activities as well.
- Palm Beach, Florida: This destination has been a hot favorite for seaside heritage and sailing. The Palm Beach Yacht Club was established in the year 1980 and Marina has been the city’s oldest business. One can witness an overload of the breathtaking landscape while cruising in Palm Beach and can also sail down the Intracoastal Waterway between the city along with the natural barrier islands. Another interesting fact is, Palm Beach is just a day’s sail from the world-famous islands Bahamas.
- St. George’s Parish, Bermuda: Ideal to visit any time of the year, St. George’s Parish is a beautiful destination for yachting. Tournaments involving many sailing clubs of Bermuda arrive here for racing as well. The leisure loving travelers can also indulge in St. George’s indigenous culture, go around the island’s Great Sound or also scout for the world’s historic shipwrecks that etch the reefs around Bermuda’s surroundings.
- Newport, Rhode Island: This yachting destination has a long history dating back to 1700s when it was actually founded. Since the 19th century, Newport was a fashionable summer destination for many of the American wealthiest families. The coastline of Newport is quite rugged and challenging. Also watch out for the Claiborne Pell suspension bridge, and Newport Harbor lighthouse from the beautiful bay.
Have you read?
# Best Film Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Music Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Performing Arts Schools In The World, 2019.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org